Nasty

Previously
"You mean nothing to me, Petra. Y/N is mine and you aren't. Face the reality."
...
Levi spins me around so I can face him. "Where were you?" I ask him.
"I was out trying to find food for tonight," his gaze softens. "Don't worry about me, brat."
This makes me sigh. "Was what you said true?"
He barely bites his lip, saying, "Of course it was, idiot," before pulling me into a big hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrap my arms around him and savor every second of this side of Levi. Who knows when he'll be back to his normal self?
He lets me go and glances at my clothes: a (f/c) crop top with white shorts. His attention shifts to my midriff, which causes me glare at him.
       Clearing his throat, Levi looks up at my annoyed, red face. "You look fine." He states, then looks off into the distance while rubbing the back of his head.
       "Come with me," is what he tells me but it's not like I ever had a say in it. He leads me to his car, which isn't very far away from the building. I think about how much has happened today.
       Then I realize that neither of us have our phones. I tell him this and he sighs as he's just about to open the driver's door.
       "Tch. I'll get them. Stay here," the midget says.
       "Yeah, as if I'd go anywhere else," I  sarcastically retort.
       While I wait for him to get back, someone who looks familiar parks two spaces down from Levi's car. My mind races in an attempt to figure out who it is when they get out of their car and o my lorrrddd it's SASSHHAAAAAAAA!
       "SASHAAA!" I shout before running towards her.
       "Y/N!!!" She exclaims happily as we meet each other in the middle in a huge hug.
       We laugh and poke each other for a moment before I ask her why she's here and how she even found out where I lived.
She explains, "I really wanted to see you again so I got in touch with Eren and he told me me,"
"O, okay," I say to her. "Well I'm so happy to see you againnn!" I hug her once more before a familiar voice interrupts our reunion.
"Oi, brat," he begins, "who's that?"
       Sasha salutes to Levi. "My name is Sasha Braus, sir!"
       I quickly hit her hand down and whisper, "Sasha, stop being an idiot," before smiling politely at Levi.
       A problem surfaces when I realize that I'm about to go somewhere with Levi and leave Sasha behind. Looking at her goofy face makes me sad when I think about abandoning her, so I tell Levi upfront, "She's my friend and she's joining us,"
       He runs his hands through his hair before giving me my phone. I thank him but he just stares at Sasha like he's trying to figure out whether she's stupid or not. That's when I spot a crumb on the edge of her mouth and think, o LAWDD Sasha bout to die.
       I move closer to her and tell her to shush as I remove the crumb. Then I move back and let Levi inspect some more. He's honestly the most extra person I've ever met. Who else would do that?
       The car doors unlock and then I push Sasha into the back seat. She squeaks as I rush to get into the passenger seat. Levi's the last to enter the car. Once he does, he locks the doors.
       Only now does Sasha question us. "Ooooh, so am I the third wheel now? Do I at least get food to make up for future neglection?"
       I laugh my head off and accidentally burp. "Excuse me," is what I manage to get out between laughs. "We aren't together,"
       She goes quiet, and only starts up again when Levi cranks the car. "Do I still get food though?" Her eyes glimmer with hope. And hunger.
       "Sure thing," I say.

———————————————————670 words