Prick

Is this where I die? I think to myself as I slowly sweep my nasty floor.
"Did you suddenly get diagnosed with Slowbratitis?" He complains.
"Did you suddenly forget that you don't live here?" I retort.
He barely reacts as he says, "You're not supposed to be so rude to your guests."
       "Oh, please forgive my rudeness," I sarcastically respond.

                 ———time skip———

       Thank GOD we're finally done. I still can't believe I let him drag me into doing this.
       The strange dude glances at me and takes off the cloth that covers his face. "Name?"
       Wow. "Y/N."
       "Mine's Levi," I stupidly think he's going to shake my hand or something but he proves me wrong and waves bye before walking out the door.
It's 6:15 in the morning and I can finally get ready.
But wait. College starts at 8:45.
Dangit.
To pass the time, I call up my friend Hanji. Surely she's awake right now. She's crazy.

No one picked up.

I go to my room and get dressed. I prefer comfort over everything. Today's outfit includes my F/C shirt and some shorts.
Picking up my phone, I realize that I forgot my charger in my car. Ugh. I grab my keys and go outside. As I unlock my car, I see a blinking light going off behind the driving wheel. Confused, I try cranking up the car but to no avail.
Wtf.
I lock the car doors and angrily head back up to my apartment, stomping a little bit because I'm extra.
Levi's impatient and nosey butt peeps his face out from his door and asks what's wrong.
"How'd you even hear me?"
"How could I not?" He replies sarcastically. "Seriously. You look upset,"
"My car isn't cranking and we got class in less than 2 hours,"
"Uhhhh," he stands there for a moment, thinking.
What's with this guy? "Well aren't you gonna help me?" I ask.
"HAHAH no." He deadpans. When he sees my killer expression, he adds, "But I guess you could ride with me today." Then he closes the door.
What a weirdo.

O WAIT HE WAS SERIOUS

I check my phone when I get into my apartment. 6:45. And for some reason, my heart is racing a bit. It's not like I know why.
OMG there's no way it's cuz of him haha ew that's disgusting! I amuse myself with the thought of actually liking Levi. Nasty.
Having a clean apartment is pretty nice, though. Makes me feel better. Because I feel better, I decide to make some tea. Taking a pot from underneath the sink, I fill it up with water and set it on the stove to boil.
       Suddenly my front door opens.
Are you serious?
A painfully familiar voice rings throughout the room. "OI! BRAT! I smell chaos incoming," he spots me turned around at the stove and rushes over. "What do you think you're doing?"
       "I could ask the same thing to you," I tell him.
       "You're going to ruin that perfectly good tea. Move." He doesn't even wait to nudge me out of the way.
       "Excuse me? I make nice tea, thank you very much!" I snap at him.
       Levi glares at me. "Sure."
"Why do you even bother coming over here anyway?" I'm quite annoyed.
"To make sure you don't die."
"But I've been living here for a month," I argue with him.
He sighs and shoots me away. "Go do something useful. Fold your clothes."
I gape at him. "We just did that!"
Levi is very focused on the tea pot as he answers me, "Organize them by color."
       I huff at him. There was no way I am actually gonna do this. So for a moment I debate on what I should tell him. Maybe I could go al—
       "I'm beginning to think you're deaf."
       "I'm beginning to think your attitude is too much for me to handle," I sass him.
       He puts the tea bags into the pot, leaving the strings out. Short men are intimidating when they walk up to you with a facial expression that reeks of your impending doom. "Would you like to hitch a ride instead?"
       I stare at him and say, "Fair enough," before going to my room to color-organize all of my clothes.

Apartments - (Levi x Reader) [actually completed now]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara