explain

Levi and I ended up arguing for an hour straight before eventually heading home. No wonder he's lacking in friends.
       When I get to my apartment door, I knock on it, expecting Hanji to open up. That's when I decide to check my phone, which she has BLOWN UP with messages stating that she locked the door and lost the keys twenty seconds afterwards. I sigh the biggest sigh I've ever sighed.
       I timidly knock on Levi's door. He's there to open it, of course. Still looks annoyed but I don't care. All I want at the moment is a room to stay in.
       His apartment is clean as always, but I notice flowers on his kitchen counter that weren't there before. I go over to investigate. There's a card attached to them, with the name Petra in bold.
       I hesitate. "Levi?"
       "What?" He sounds annoyed again.
       Turning towards him, I see that he's actually looking at me. He notices the flowers right as I ask, "Who's Petra?"
       Does she have a key to his apartment or something? Thoughts swirl around in my head and for a second, I feel a pang of jealousy. Who could he possibly be so close to?
       Levi's normally-uninterested eyes widen as he walks over to me. He mutters under his breath, "She's back."
       What? "Levi, what're yo—"
I'm interrupted by an unrecognizable voice.
       "So you've seen my flowers?" A lady with soft yellow eyes and orange hair appears from Levi's bedroom.
       Never have I ever heard this midget man hesitate, but that's what he does. "W-what are you doing here, Petra?" His voice wavers as if he's scared to see this woman here.
       She walks over to him and wraps him in a hug, her arms on his shoulders. "I've missed you." That's when she pulls back and, while making eye contact with me, kisses Levi.

—————————————————
311 words