The Conclusion! Who Passed?

Y/N: What is this

Y/N: What is this...?

Kale stomped her foot down making the ground shake, you stared her down with an angry glare.

Y/N: This part of the exam is almost over, I need to save at least one person!

You almost thought you were able to tell the future when a man who looked to be in his early 20's emerged from the rubble, you noticed him and ran to help him, Kale appeared in front of you and swung her tree trunk like arm towards you, you dodged at incredible speeds and darted to the man.

Y/N: Are you okay?! Anything broken?! Can you breathe okay?

Man: Y-Yes, Please get me somewhere safe...

You looked over to see the first aid station was right there, the only thing that was blocking that path was an angry kale.

Y/N: So you're willing to make this harder for me hm...? Fine...

You put the man down and slowly walked towards kale, walking turned into running and you bolted at kale reeling your fist back and punching kale in the gut, she slid across the area as you flew back to the man and grabbed him.

You began to fly to the first aid station and making it safely. You put him down and let the others take care of him.

Y/N: Alright! Let's do this! Kale!

She let out a massive roar blowing away all of the debris in the area, you saw that a person who seemed heavily injured, you rushed to help them but kale bolted towards you and grabbed your face before slamming you into the ground.

Kirishima: L/N!!!

You stopped moving for a second before grabbing Kale's arm and holding it tightly, a golden aura emitted from your body before your blasted her away. She flew off into the air as you ran to the person who was now on the ground. You picked them up and ran to the first aid station.

Y/N: It's okay! I got you!

Suddenly kale appeared again and whacked you into a boulder, you still had the person in your arms who was now scared.

Y/N: It's okay! I promise I won't let anything happen to you!

You gently put them down and rushed kale with a barrage of quick punches, you kicked her in the face but it had no effect, she tried to swing but with your speed you dodged easily.

Y/N: You've sacrificed your speed for all of that power! That will be your down fall!

You put your hands out and began to blast her with a massive barrage of green Ki blasts that exploded on contact,