Dorm Rooms! Y/N Sings?!

It had been two days since your third fight with the league of villains, you were sitting on the couch eating chips and watching movies when you heard a knock on your door, You went and opened the door to see Aizawa and All Might in his true form.

Y/N: Mr.Aizawa? All might? What brings you here?

All might: May we come in?

You held the door open as the two walked in, and sat on the couch.

Y/N: So what do you need?

All might: Well, a lot of attacks have been occurring lately and we've decided that students will be staying in dorms, Are you able to stay in a dorm room?

Y/N: Sure.

Aizawa: But what about your parents, do they know?

When asked the question you slowly put your head down.

Y/N: I ran away from biological parents and my adopted father was killed years ago, so I live alone.

All might: Oh, that's unfortunate...Sorry that we brought it up...

Y/N: It's fine! I'll manage!

All might: Alright. It's settled, be packed and at the dorms before night fall...

You nodded as they left. You began to pack up what little things you had, Your tv, your bed sheets, pillows and clothes, a few snacks, your games and books, a device whis have to you the adjusts the gravity of the room it's in, and a few other things, then you grabbed mini bah.

You were able to pack them in a couple of boxes which were light for you, you double checked to see if you left anything and you found a teddy bear that your father gave to you when you were little,

Y/N: Alright...I have everything, let's go,

You grabbed all of your stuff and flew out, you kept your house key since you planned on moving back when you graduated. You arrived after five minutes of flying and saw a few others who had arrived,

Aizawa: Take your stuff to your room and come back out here.

You took your boxes and headed to your room real quick, you then put your stuff front of the door and came back out,

Everyone was outside as you got back out, he then told the class that if not for all might've retirement, almost everyone would have been expelled.

Aizawa: Now, look alive, this is your new home...

Class: How are we supposed to feel?

You headed back to your room and unpacked all of you stuff, putting mini bah in his pot and let him sit there, you set up your gravity device and put it on your dresser with the tv, you put all your clothes in your dresser and made your bed, You also had a some decorations for your room, some Chinese lanterns for the ceiling, a punching machine, a giant speaker and your guitar. You then decided to lay down for a little after acting your gravity device to 10x gravity, once you woke up, the sun had gone down, you went to see if the others were still up and they were.

Kaminari: Man, I'm finally done.

Kirishima: Yeah, same here.

Y/N: Hey guys, what's up?

Midoriya: Oh, Y/N! Your awake!

Y/N: Yep,

Ashido and the other girls then showed up.

Ashido: Hiya boys...All done with your rooms?

Y/N: Yeah, we just finished unpacking now.

Ashido: Well, we've been thinking and...