Ultimate Tag Team Match, Y/N Vs Chikara!

Y/N: Lets Go! Midoriya!

Midoriya: Right!

The two of you rushed to battle as abo and cado did the same,

Y/N: Alright Midoriya, I'll take the one on the right, you take the one on the left.

He nodded and swung at cado.

Midoriya: SMAAASH!!

Midoriya landed a Detroit smash to cado's face sending him back a little.

Cado: So you got power...So be it!

Cado then rushed at Midoriya as his fist shot out from his arm and punched Midoriya.

Y/N: Midoriya!

Abo: keep yours eyes on the prize!

Abo punched you in the stomach making you spit up a bit.

Y/N: Man, you guys aren't messing around!

You then got into a fighting position and braced yourself for what you were about to pull.

Y/N: Kaioken!

Your arua turned red as you rushed abo at high speeds, you rapidly punched and kicked him as he did his best to block, you then landed a clean hit to the stomach, then his side, and then his face. You then sent a kick beam his way as it hit him and swept him away. Making a smoke screen and debris fall.

Midoriya used his full cowling at ten present for the first time as it didn't hurt him that bad.

Midoriya: Delaware smash!

He flicked his finger as the air pressure hit cado and swept him away as well. Both abo and cado were standing at the very edge of the ring.
You and Midoriya then approached them.

Y/N: Choose, either jump off yourselves or be knocked off by us.

Abo: Looks like we're gonna have to use it...

Cado: So be it...

They then stepped back to back and posed.

Both: MERGE.

The two were then covered In a purple energy and blinded you and Midoriya. Once the light faded you were greeted by on entity,

Abocado: I am abocado!

Y/N: Wow, not a very creative name...

Abocado: You'll be eating those words in a moment!

He then opened his mouth and charged up a beam. You and Midoriya tried to avoid by jumping but he grabbed you both. He finished charging his beam and fired it at the two of you. It hit both of you as you were both sent flying. Midoriya bounced off the central pillar hitting the ground as you missed the pillar and was heading for the edge.

Y/N: OH NO! You were out of bounds falling until something of someone grabbed your hand. A long tongue was wrapped around you arm as you hung from the edge. You recognized this tongue and knew it was Asui that saved you.

Asui: You really need to be more careful ribbit.

She pulled you back onto the stage and looked at you.

Y/N: Thanks for the save! I wasn't expecting those two to merge like that.

Asui: merge?

Y/N: yeah, me and Midoriya were fighting a duo, we had them at the edge until they merged and sent us flying across the stage.

Asui: is Midoriya ok?

Y/N: yeah, I saw him hit the pillar so still in...

You looked in the distance to see Midoriya getting pounded into the ground by Abocado.