Attack On Hosu. The Villians Make A Move!

You felt your phone vibrate, you took a look at it and saw it was from Midoriya, it was his location,

Y/N: Hosu, I just got back from there...oh well he must be in trouble.

You flew back to Hosu and saw an explosion nearby Midoriya's location, you rushed to see what happened, you get there to see three nomu attacking the place. A nomu with wings started to fly towards you as you punched its stomach and then held it by the shoulder, and blew a ki wave through its chest. You just dropped the nomu, as it fell it was screeching in pain.

You went to the second one that was best the pros,

Y/N: what's going on here?

Pro 1: these things just showed up and started Attacking the place.

Y/N: I see...

You then rushed the nomu hitting it with a barrage of punches and kicks.

The nomu absorbed the blows at first but it began to take damage as you were slowly pushing it back,

You put a decent amount of power into the last punch sending it back about 20 feet,

The nomu then got back up and rushed you as you grabbed its hands squeezing them, the nomu did the same as both of you were stuck in place, Y/N slowly began to crush the nomu's hands as you jumped and landed a nasty kick to the neck followed by a punch to the face sending it into a building.

Pro 1: incredible.

You then began to charge a small red blast in your hand. Rushing towards the nomu, once it got up it was rammed by a Ki blast that grabbed the nomu, taking it with the the blast.
The Ki Blast zoomed into the sky until it was nearly out of the atmosphere, you then made it release a massive explosion finishing off the nomu.

Y/N: It's over...

Pro 2: what was that?!

Y/N: it was my power impact technique. Now where's the third one?

Pro 1: Endeavor just finished it off.

Y/N: Oh.

Shigaraki: My nomu!

Kurogiri: Calm down Shigaraki, we'll kill them next time.

Shigaraki: Fine, lets go!

The two disappeared into a portal leaving the hero killer to be the last problem.

Endeavor then noticed you and jumped towards you.

Endeavor: Hey, we have unfinished business.

He was then blown away by at Ki Blast that you shot him with.

Y/N: Now to find Midoriya...

You flew to where it said his location was to see Iida,Midoriya and Todoroki Fighting someone.

Y/N: could that be? The hero killer

Stain

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is rather short, I've just been working on My new story. Next one won't be as short.