Enter Son Gohan, A Whole New Level Of Power!

Y/N: Im coming, Son Gohan...

You reached where the sheet said he would be located, there was nothing but mountains and plains.

???: Hey! Who are you!

You looked to see a man standing on one of the mountains.

Y/N: I-I'm Y/N L/N...whis told me to meet someone named Son Gohan, is he here?

You looked as he stepped forward revealing a guy with an orange Gi with a blue shirt under it
He had black hair that spiked up so he kinda looked like a super saiyan.

You looked as he stepped forward revealing a guy with an orange Gi with a blue shirt under itHe had black hair that spiked up so he kinda looked like a super saiyan

Gohan: Yes I'm son Gohan, but just call me Gohan for short.

Y/N: Alright, Gohan.

Gohan: So whis told me you have a lot of potential, is this true?

Y/N: I like to believe so...

Gohan then jumped down from the mountain and landed in front of you.

Gohan: good, because I'm gonna train you!

Y/N: in only a week?

Gohan smirked in confidence.

Gohan: you'll see, come with me.

He flew off as you followed him into a bright green light that was shining,

Y/N: (What's that?!)

Entering the light blinded your sight for a bit, once you opened your eyes you saw that you were on some sort of structure...In the sky?!?!

Y/N: Woah, what is this place?

Gohan: this is the lookout, you see that structure? That's were you'll be training.
But before we get to that...

An old man with purple skin and pointy ears with weird earrings Walked out of the shadows.

Gohan: Elder kai, can you unlock this one's hidden potential like you did me?

Elder kai: Of course young one.

Gohan backed away while telling you to sit down, you did as you were told and sat on the floor, elder kai then sat down and put his hands in front of you.

Gohan: now we wait...

Y/N: for how long?

Gohan: about 24 hours.

Y/N: 24 HOURS?!, you expect me to just sit here for 24 hours?!

Gohan: Yep.

You let out a sigh as you excepted your fate...

24 hour timeskip

Elder kai put his hands down as you were trying super hard not to fall asleep,

Elder kai: Now for the final step!

You shot up like a rocket standing straight up.

Elder kai: now just turn super saiyan, and believe...