A New Foe! Y/N Vs Ikusa!

Midoriya: Lets keep going!

Everyone: Yeah!!

You were ready to work with your class when you felt a powerful energy close by, you looked over to Chikara and he nodded.

Y/N: Chikara! Lets go!

Chikara nodded and the two of you flew off,

Midoriya: L/N?! Chikara?!?!

Jirou: Where are they going?!

Y/N: We feel a strong energy close by! We're going to check it out!

They nodded as the two of you bolted to action, You eventually found what was creating the massive energy, You spotted a guy and a bunch of unconscious people around him.

Y/N: Down there!!

The two of you swooped down and landed in front of him.

Chikara: So you're actually strong...!

???: Yes, Allow me to introduce myself

???: Yes, Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Ikusa, Son of the legendary assassin Hit!

Y/N: Legendary Assassin?

Chikara: Hit?

Both: ...Never heard of him...

Ikusa: W-What?! How?!

You both shrugged making his jaw practically drop, Suddenly a bunch of more students surrounded the three of you.

Student 1: Hey! That's Y/N L/N! From the sports festival!!

Student 2: If we take him down then that would mean we would have a better chance!

Y/N: Dammit! Chikara, do you think you can hold them off for a bit?

Chikara: Way ahead of you!

Chikara darted towards the many students and engaged in combat as you stared Ikusa down.

Ikusa: So you're fighting me?

Y/N: Yeah...!

Ikusa: Hmph, So be it...

He got into his fighting stance as you did the same, suddenly you felt an intense pain, multiple purple beams emitted from your body as You screamed in pain, he slowly walked towards you.

Y/N: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Chikara: Y/N!!!

The beams faded away as you fell to your knees,

Y/N: What did you d-do to me...?! Y-You didn't even move...!

You were on the ground nearly unconscious, Ikusa was about to finish you off when suddenly you grabbed him leg and threw him into the air, he landed on his feet as you slowly got up.

Y/N: You...Won't take me down...so easily...!

Ikusa: Hm, still have some fight left in you?

Ikusa was about to charge you when the next thing you knew you were flying back.