Time To Relive Some Stress, A Day Of Relaxation

For the past few weeks you've been working hard. With the sports festival, Internships, and the fight with the league of villains and stain. You thought you deserved a break.

Everyone was back at UA from their internship and everyone was happy to see each other again, You entered the room to be greeted by some of your classmates

Kirishima: Hey Y/N how are ya?

Y/N: I'm good man, how was your internship?

Kirishima: it was kinda boring...all we did was clean. How about yours?

Y/N: Mine was full of blood, sweat and tears
I first trained with a very powerful man named Gohan for 1 year, during my time there I achieved 4 new transformations.

Kirishima: 4 Transformations? One year?!?!
How did you train for one year.

Y/N: we were put in a dimension where one day here is one year there.

Kirishima was confused but didn't question it,

Kirishima: that's sick! I wish I trained and got stronger. Hey can you show us your new forms?

Kirishima's words caught everyone's attention as they wanted to know too.

Ashido: Y/N has new transformations?! I wanna see!

Kaminari: Me too!

Sero: same here.

Tsuyu: It would be so cool!

Jirou: I bet you're crazy strong now!

Y/N: I'll show you after class.

They all nodded while heading back to their seats. Aizawa then walked in and greeted the glass after a week of internships.

Aizawa: Good morning class...I know you all just got back from your internship but we have something else coming...

Y/N: Oh cmon what now?!

As that moment whis walked in.

Y/N: M-Master whis?! What are you doing here?!

Aizawa: The final exams are coming up and your school marks came in. The second thing, a special event that has been brought to us by whis here... please explain whis...

Whis: Thank you shota, anyway, the lord of everything has announced he wants to hold a tournament, well...more like a battle royale between 10 of the world's best hero schools and this class has been requested to compete.

Y/N: a battle royale? Seriously? That sounds like fun.

Iida: I would like to ask a question.

Whis: Go ahead.

Iida: Where will this even take place? You said ten of the world's best hero schools are competing right?

Whis: Good question, this battle royale will take place in the null realm.

Y/N: that place?! But there literally nothing there!

Whis: yes, but recently a tournament between universes took place and an arena was built there, so we're just going to repair that arena and have the battle royale there.

Y/N: and when will this take place? And are there any penalties for losing?

Whis: This event will take place after your exams, if you fail the exams you don't get to compete. But there's no penalty for losing in the tournament, this is all just for fun.

Aizawa: alright. Class dismissed.

Aizawa and whis walked out as there was a silence.

Kaminari and Ashido: I haven't studied at all!