The USJ

Y/n was getting ready for the day when his father told him that he would be gone for a few nights for a work trip, Y/n nodded and began to fly to school

On his way there, he saw tsuyu walking to school until she was confronted be a guy that looks to be a third year

"Hey there sweet thing, why don't you come with me?" the guy greeted her and asked.
He started putting his hands on her hips. "Get your hands off me, I'm not interested!" She said in anger.

"Cmon sweet thing, I'm done asking" he grabbed her arm and started yanking her to an ally way until Y/n flew in and stopped him.

"Huh, what's your deal, you got a problem with me?" The guy said in slight annoyance. Y/n stared him down, " I do..."

"Big mistake!" The guy started hitting Y/n but he didn't even budge, be then knocked him out by chopping the back of his neck and took him to recovery girl.

Once he got to his class his teacher questioned him "Y/n why are you late?" Y/n then gave him a serious look "I took a student to see recovery girl because he was unconscious" Y/n explained

He then took a seat by his desk as mr aizawa announced that they'd be going on a field trip to the USJ, everybody got changed into their hero outfits and meet up at the bus.

Y/n walked in a took a seat, tsuyu came and sat next to him, "thank you for helping me this morning" she said as her face turned bright red.

Y/n gave tsuyu a small smile, "it's my pleasure"
Ashido started grinning at us as if we were dating, "What is it ashido?" Tsuyu asked

Ashido kept grinning "you two could totally be a thing!" Tsuyu blushed as Y/n didn't really understand.

"So Y/n" sero said

"What's with the fur around your waist?, it seems to be important too you."

He looked at the fur and gave a sad look, "this is...Bah's ear."

"Bah?, What's bah?" Ochako asked

"Me and bah got along at home, he was a big animal who I would often see, I named bah after the sounds he would make sometimes, it was scary when it got angry but I got over that, I used to train by avoiding bah's teeth. Y/n then smiled, "we were like friends...like...really good friends. But my father didn't like that one bit, so he said it was playing rather than training, so he shot bah's ear off, he became angry with my father, and me... after that, bah was never the same.

" I decided to keep bah's ear, to remember the time when we were friends" he held the fur tightly and began to tear up a little.

"Wow that's the most I've ever heard you talk before Y/n..." Jirou said "yeah and it happened to be the most innocent story I've heard in a long time." Midoriya added

Tsuyu hugged you tightly " im so sorry to hear that.

Then mr aizawa interrupted, "get up, we've arrived.

As they got off the bus the met up with a hero with the name of thirteen "hi everyone, I'm thirteen" everybody started fanboying/fangirling, "thirteen's one of my favourite heroes!" Ochako said with excitement

As they made their way in their made. Huge speech that made everyone bored, "we get it" they all said, just then a purple mist appeared at the center of the USJ,

Mr aizawa than said " thirteen, get the student out of here!"

"What's going on?!" Midoriya asked

"This is real, those are villains!" Mr aizawa explained "are you really going to fight them alone?!"

"You can't be a hero if you only have one trick, mr aizawa ran down the confront the villains

This is were the desperate battle for survival would begin.