The Tournament (Semifinals)

Midnight: Begin!

The match began with Y/N charging straight at Todoroki. Punching him in the stomach before he could react.

Todoroki: GAHH

Todoroki coughed up some blood from the punch before being thrown by the leg.

Iida: he was holding back against us?!

Midoriya: what power!

Todoroki then got up and sent ice towards Y/N, but long before it reached him, he jumped high and flew towards Todoroki crashing his fist into the ground making a crater as Todoroki hardly managed to dodged.

Kirishima: if that hit him he would of been out for the count!

Bakugou stood there in slight shock of what be was seeing, he knew Todoroki was strong and yet Y/N is throwing him around like he's nothing.

Todoroki then started using his fire as Y/N blew it away with a large Ki blast. Todoroki began to get frustrated as he started trying to punch and kick him, Y/N grabbed him by his leg again but this time slamming him into the ground making cough up more blood.

Midnight: So strong!

Tsuyu: He's not even in his wrathful form. Was he holding back at the USJ ?

Whis: That's not the case miss Tsuyu.

Everyone turned to see whis standing there.

Everyone: W-Whis?!

Whis: Y/N here isn't your average person as you know. He showed an excellent display in power at the USJ, however he was not this strong at that point in time.

Ojiro: But how did he get this much stronger in a short time of two weeks?!

Whis: allow me to explain, Y/N is not human.

That comment left everyone in shock

Midoriya: Not Human?!

Whis: correct. Y/N is a Saiyan, Saiyans are quite similar to humans but Saiyans have the ability to grow stronger after every fight, the harder their pushed, the stronger they become, this power is called "Zenkai"

Momo: Zenkai?

Whis: yes.

As out of nowhere another giant ice wall appeared and Y/N was frozen inside.

Todoroki: there, he's immobilized! I win!

Midnight: hold on a second Todoroki.

Suddenly the ground began to shake as the ice wall started to glow golden. A bright light emerged from the ice and Y/N leaped out.

Todoroki: No way!!!

When everyone saw Y/N they noticed there was a yellow aura leaking out of him as suddenly the aura completely covered him, he looked at Todoroki as he say his pupils were gone.

(REPLACE GOKU WITH Y/N)

Tsuyu: what's that?!

Whis: (I was thinking the same thing) I think the other Saiyans told me about this, they called it "False Super Saiyan".

Y/N: HAAAAAAAAAAGH

Todoroki: What in the world?!

Y/N landed a blow to Todoroki's side sending to the edge. Todoroki then began charging up an attack using fire and ice and fired what looked like a beam at Y/N, two green sparks came out of Y/N's hands, he put his hands together and put them to his side as the sparks merged and became a green orb of light. He then fired it at Todoroki.

Y/N: GIGANTIC KAMEHAME HAAAAAAA!!

A massive green beam came from Y/N's hands easily overpowering Todoroki's Attack. It engulfed him sending far out of the stadium.

Bakugou: (WHAT'S WITH THAT POWER?!)

Everyone looked at Bakugou to see he had a surprised and scared look on his face

Midoriya: (Kacchan is scared?! Nobody's ever scared kacchan before!!)

Midnight: Um...Todoroki is FAR out of bounds, making Y/N advance to the final round.

Everyone stared at Y/N in awe.

Tokoyami: just what is he?!

Mineta: A MONSTER THAT'S WHAT!!!

Y/N's golden aura then disappeared and his pupils reappeared as he fell on his knee's gasping for air.

Midnight: Y/N...Will you be able to continue?

Y/N: Yeah I'll be fine...(that's one down one to go...)

Present mic: Alright let's get the next match underway!

Y/N made his way back to the spectator seats as everyone was complimenting him and swooning over him. As Bakugou and Tokoyami made their way into the ring.

Sato: dude, you were awesome!

Hagakure: That last Attack was amazing!!

Whis then pointed his staff towards Y/N as a small beam went over Y/N cleaning up his clothes and wounds.

Whis: there, all cleaned up.

Y/N: thank you master.

Y/N looked to the ring to see Bakugou in the air dodging dark shadow's large arms. When Bakugou landed dark shadow bolted towards him as Bakugou put his hands together.

Bakugou: Flash Grenade!!!

Bakugou caused and explosion making a bright light blinding everyone.

When the light and smoke cleared everyone saw Bakugou in to of Tokoyami holding him by the beak.

Tokoyami: tell me Bakugou, how did you know my weakness.

Bakugou: I figured it out by attacking over and over again.

Tokoyami: I-I give up!

Midnight: Tokoyami gives up, Bakugou advances to the final round.

He then walked away with a worried look on his face.

Jirou: Bakugou's actually scared of Y/N?!

Shoji: I guess so...

Y/N: whis, senzu Bean.

Whis tossed him a bean as Y/N grabbed it and ate it.

Y/N: Ah...Much better.

Y/N was about to make his way to the ring as he was stopped by Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: Y/N...I believe in you.

Y/N gave a thumbs up and walked away.

Y/N and Bakugou entered the ring as the fear in Bakugou face turned into pure rage.

Bakugou: dammit, I will beat you, you bastard!

Y/N: whatever.

Midnight: let the final match...BEGIN!!!