The Tournament (Round 2)

The second round under way as we had a short break, Y/N was sitting in the spectator seats with Tsuyu and Midoriya.

Y/N: I'm up against that Shiozaki girl next, you got quite the match next up Midoriya, you're up against Todoroki!

Midoriya: Yeah...

Y/N: Midoriya listen to me.

Midoriya gave Y/N his attention.

Y/N: I want you to try to get Todoroki to use his fire side...

Midoriya: his left side? But why?

Midoriya and tsuyu looked at Y/N with a confused and surprised look.

Y/N: because if he beats you I at least wanna beat him at full power!

Midoriya hesitates for a minute but complied. He made his way the the ring and in front of him stood Todoroki.

Midnight: and begin!

The match started with Todoroki sending ice Midoriya's way as he dodged Todoroki sent more ice to Midoriya as this time he flicked his finger and destroyed it, breaking his finger.

Midoriya: cmon, come at me at your full power and use your left side!

Todoroki looked even angrier.

Todoroki: and why should I do that!!

Midoriya gave no response as his foot was frozen in ice.

Midoriya: dammit!

He broke out using his quirk breaking his arm. He then landed a punch in the stomach to Todoroki, sending him flying

Todoroki: now you're making me mad.

At this point Midoriya's arm and fingers were broken. He then put his thumb in his mouth and used his cheek for another Delaware smash.

Midoriya: just use your left side already, your not going to beat me like this!!!

Todoroki: I REFUSE TO USE MY FATHER'S POWER!

Midoriya: IT'S YOURS, YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!!

Todoroki froze up with shock on his face, fire started to come out of his left side.

Endeavor: SHOUTOOO!!! You're finally using your fire! With my blood in your veins you will surpass me! You will live up to the reason I created you!!

Todoroki: I want to be a hero too!

Midoriya and Todoroki both got their final attacks ready.