Fight Back! A New Discovery

You stood tall as everyone in the area watched in awe as you powered up and made the whole area shake, kale did the same making 2 incredibly large and powerful auras.

Kale charged at you at full speed and swung at you, you blocked the punch and threw her into the air before sending a barrage of Ki blasts towards her

She managed to recover from the blasts and flew down with her fist reeled back, she swung once again, you dodged the attack as she punched the ground making a huge crater around the two of you, you cocked your arm back and threw your arm at kale delivering a powerful punch to her gut making her spit up some saliva.

Kale: GAH!!

Ikusa and Chikara were watching the intense battle as Ki blasts were flying everywhere, Ikusa then spoke up.

Ikusa: He's buying is time! Let's go!

Chikara: Oh! Right! Let's do this!

The two of them leaped over to rescue some of the citizens that were crying for help, Kale was about to go after them when you put her in an arm lock and held her down.

Meanwhile the others were rescuing the citizens in need in as one big group, Midoriya heard a cry and followed it to see a little boy who was on his knees crying with his forehead bleeding.

Midoriya: Whats wrong?!

Boy: My grandpa is stuck under all of that rubble!

Midoriya: What?! We'll help him hold on!

They were about to get to work when suddenly.

Boy: EH?! WHAT'S WITH THAT?! MINUS POINTS!!!

Midoriya: Eh?!?!

Boy: You idiot! The first thing you should do is check my medical status and see if a can walk! And did you even notice that I'm bleeding from the head?!

Midoriya: O-Okay...It's fine now...because I am here!

A big smile that looked almost identical to All Might's spread on Midoriya's face as he looked at the boy with reassurance.

Boy: ...MY GRANDPA!!!

Midoriya: I can help this boy, you guys go and save his grandpa!

Everyone: Right!

Everyone was doing their part in the exercise, they split up and began helping people from multiple areas at once, everyone thought they were guaranteed a pass when suddenly explosions occurred from all over grabbing everyone's attention.

Suddenly the number 10 Hero Gang Orca Walked our from the smoke with his sidekicks and they began to run at everyone.

Announcer: Villains have appeared and begun their pursuit. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the villains.