UA Sports Festival

Today was the day, the day that the sports festival, the biggest event in all of japan, would take place. Y/N got up from bed and begun to do his daily routine, he did 30 push-ups and 30 sit ups before running to school to warm himself up for the big day.

Once Y/N had arrived at school, he saw that there was a lot of people crowding the UA barrier preventing students from getting in, this was no problem for Y/N though as he flew right over the gate.

Y/N: man the media sure is eager to start spreading gossip of the sports festival.

Y/N headed to his class and saw that everyone was already there.

Sero: there you are Y/N! We've been looking for you

Y/N: sorry I got a bit sidetracked by the media outside.

Aizawa then walked in and told the students to get changed into their gym clothes.

Ashido: awww, I wanted to wear my hero outfit so much though.

Ojiro: well at least nobody will have any advantages or disadvantages.

The class then proceed to walk out into the field representing class 1-A, the other classes, class 1-B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J, and K

Midoriya had an extremely nervous look on his face while looking around.

Midoriya: s-so many people!

All of the classes gathered at the centre of the stadium as midnight appeared on a stand above the students.

Random student: Look it's the R rated hero midnight!

Most of the guys started blushing at the sight of midnight and her outfit.

Kirishima: uh, maybe someone should talk to her about what she's wearing.

Kaminari: yeah it's kinda inappropriate for a high school.

Mineta gave a serious look and put his thumb up.

Midnight: welcome students to the UA sports festival! Where we have the students do sporty stuff! But before we continue, a word from Katsuki Bakugou representing the students form class 1-A,

Everyone stared at Bakugou as he made his way to the stand with everyone from class 1-A giving him nervous looks.

Y/N: please don't say anything stupid.

Bakugou then stood there in front of the microphone,

Bakugou: I just want to say...I'm gonna win.

Class 1-A: I KNEW HE'D SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

The crowd started to boo at Bakugou and put their thumbs down

Random student: don't get full of yourself class 1-A!

Y/N: great, now everyone hates us.

Iida: why would you say something like that, you're representing us all!!

Bakugou: it isn't my fault that the rest of you are pathetic extras.

Tetsutetsu: I can't wait to wipe that look off his face!

Midnight then silenced the crown while Bakugou made his way back into the group of students.

Midnight: without further ado it's time to get started!

A holographic slot machine then appeared and began to spin to decide what the student would
Do for the first round, it finally stopped as it read "Obstacle Race"