Y/N's Awake! The Nightmare Is Over!

You were just waking up in your room, you were in your own bed and was confused, you looked by your dresser to see a piece of paper there, You looked at it and it said. "Get Better Soon Y/N!" And it had everyone's names on it in different colours.

Midoriya in green, Uraraka in light pink, Iida in dark blue, ashido in dark pink, Tsuyu in green, Koda in orange, Bakugou in black that seemed to be written harder then the others but you still appreciated it.

Y/N: Hm, Thanks guys...

You left your room and went downstairs to get something to drink, you went to the kitchen to see Midoriya washing the dishes and you saw Bakugou wiping the windows.

Midoriya: Y/N! You're awake!!

Y/N: Yeah? How long was I out.

Midoriya: Three days!!

Y/N: HOLY CRAP THREE DAYS!!!

Your yelling got Bakugou's attention and he was surprised to see you awake as well but he didn't say anything.

Midoriya: Yeah, you passed out in the forest and we brought you to the hospital and it was really bad, your blood stopped flowing through your body and a lot of other things, I remember you giving one of those Senzu beans so I rushed to get you one, We fed it to you and you stayed asleep until now.

Y/N: I see...I'm sorry that you had to go through so much for me...

Midoriya: It's okay, we're friends aren't we?

Y/N: Why aren't you guys in school?

Midoriya: Mr.Aizawa told us to stay here to watch after you, until you woke up, everyone should be here soon.

Y/N: Alright...

You left the kitchen and went to the living room to watch Tv, eventually everyone arrived and saw you through the window, they practically busted the door down and ran to you.

Everyone: Y/N!!

You were tackled into a massive group hug by not only the girls but some of the guys as well.

Y/N: H-Hey guys! What's up?

Ashido: We were so worried! Do you have any idea how long you were out?!

Y/N: Yeah, Midoriya filled me in, sorry about that hehe!

Chikara: You sure gave us a scare buddy! Welcome back!

Y/N: Hope you didn't have too much fun without me!

The two of you fist bumped and smiled at each other, you chuckled when Chikara's eyes widened.

Chikara: Oh! How could I forget! The provisional license exam is tomorrow!

Y/N: Wow, guess I woke up just in time

Sero: Yeah! Your lucky! The provisional license exam is really important!

Kirishima: Also, What was that thing you did in the forest?

Y/N: I'm not sure, I'll have to ask whis...

Chikara: Well I suppose we should get to bed

Y/N: But I just woke up-

Ashido: Yeah I'm really tired after today...

Y/N: Whatever...I'm still tired anyway...

You saw that it was practically dark outside and decided to go to bed, you went up to your room and plopped onto your bed.

Y/N: This provisional license exam is gonna be something else...

Time Skip to provisional license exam

You had just arrived to where the license exam would take place, there was a bunch of other busses

???: Is that you eraser?

You all looked to see a woman with turquoise hair and an orange bandana on her head

Y/N: Who-

Midoriya: It's miss Joke! Her quirk is outburst! She can make people laugh uncontrollably!!! Her fights are insane!!

The woman then pointed to Aizawa and then back to her.

Miss Joke: Let's get married!

Aizawa: No.

She then bursted into uncontrollable laughter as ashido gasped. A group of about 20 students came over. A boy with hair just like Midoriya's ran over to us.

Shindo: Hey! It's UA!!

The two classes began to talk to one another but one specific student stood out. She looked like a normal person but you knew there was something different about her. She had long green hair and a pink outfit

 She had long green hair and a pink outfit

Y/N: Something's off about that one...

She noticed you looking at her and winked. You blushed a little before hearing another voice.

???: Y/N? Is that you? After all these years...?

You looked behind you and your eyes widened greatly.

Y/N: No way...!

A huge blush spread across your face as mineta began to get excited

Y/N: KALE?!?!?!?!