Six Girls?! The Big Date at Stardust Valley.

You were flying on your way to the field as it was another nice warm night with a beautiful night sky.

Y/N: You know, I think I'll name this place "Stardust Valley", Yeah.

You still had some time to chill so you laid
down on the fresh green grass, the nice cool summer breeze going through you hair,
The Twinkling stars in the night sky that you could stare at forever. You've never been more calm and relaxed in your entire life. You continued to stare at the sky as that care free smile appeared on your face again.

You heard foot steps coming towards you, you turned to see the girls all in their own unique outfits. As you wore a Black tank top and Dark green Shorts, pretty much what you wore last time you were here.

Uraraka: Hi Y/N...

Y/N: You all look so nice.

They all walked down and sat next to you as you laid there on your back.

Jirou: I can see why this place calms you down Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah, it's quite pretty, My and my dad would always come here when I was little.

Jirou and Asui clung to your arms laying down with you as momo sat behind you stroking your hair through her fingers. While Uraraka and Ashido sat beside you rubbing your shoulders.

You looked at them with a look of pure kindness.

Y/N: thanks, all of you, you all treat me so nicely. *sigh* what did I do to deserve all this.

Asui: You make us happy Y/N, that's what you do to deserve us.

Jirou: we love you Y/N, we all do...

Tears started to run down your face, tears of joy.

Momo: Y/N? You're crying, what's wrong?!

All the girls stared at you in concern.

Y/N: Sorry, it's just...Nobody's ever treated my This well in my life. The only one who saw me as a person before you guys was my adoptive father, but he was killed by a villain when I was only 5 years old.

Your tears of joy turned into tears of sadness thinking of your father,

Y/N: I-I miss him more and more everyday...
There are time where I'll hallucinate and think he's there, but he's not.

Tears started running down your face faster.

Ashido: Y/N...

You then got up from the ground as you walked away,

Y/N: I-I need to go, I'm sorry I ruined this date...

you were about to have a breakdown until Asui wrapped her arms around your waist.

Asui: It's okay Y/N...let us take you home

The others walked up behind you and smiled
At you.

Y/N: Okay...But before that, I wanna show you guys something.