Return To UA

Y/N's POV

It had been a few days since the USJ incident and school had been cancelled due to meetings for UA.

I woke up to My alarm clock making a beep sound non-stop, I tried to ignore until I eventually got up for the day and turned my alarm clock off.

A beam of the morning sunlight shined through my room as I stretched and got up to get ready for the day.

I set my alarm earlier than usual so I could have some extra time, I then went downstairs and took a quick shower to wake myself up. As the water hit my back I wondered about how my friends were doing after the villain attack.

I turned the water off and got out of the shower as I then dried off and got dressed into my uniform.

I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of F/C (Favourite cereal) and had breakfast.

I brushed my teeth headed out to school, I opened the door to a nice warm day with a bright blue sky, since I still had extra time I thought I would walk today.

3rd POV

Y/N made his way to the entrance to the large school but was stopped by a familiar voice.

Kaminari: Yo Y/N!

Y/N turned to look behind him to see his friends Kaminari and kirishima running up to him.

Y/N: Hey guys what's up ?

Kirishima: Woah you're actually speaking?!

Y/N: yeah, I thought I would bring open myself up to the ones I survived a villain attack with.

Just then another familiar voice call out to the boys. It was ashido.

Ashido: You guys came early too?

Kirishima: yeah, we were heading in as we saw Y/N walking.

Ashido: Nice, I wonder how today's gonna go since the mr.aizawa is probably in the hospital.

Y/N: whatever it is I'm sure he's ok.

The four of them then headed to their homeroom class as they saw Iida, tsuyu and a few others already there. Ashido, kirishima and Kaminari all took their seats and waited for class to begin but Y/N went to use the washroom before class begun.

Y/N's POV

I had just finished washing my hands and started to make my way to class as I saw a tall man with blue skin and white hair that sprung up making him look taller and had a big ring over around his neck with a staff in his hand.

He looked at me with satisfaction as I ignored him and went to class

I enter the class room only to get tackled by tsuyu and Jirou who hugged me tightly.