Y/N Reincarnated? (2k Read Special Chapter!)

This chapter takes place outside of the original storyline.

You woke up and went downstairs to be greeted by the girls,

Momo: Hi Y/N!

Jirou: You're Finally awake

Tsuyu: Whis told us he wanted to tell you something...

Y/N: Oh? What would that be?

Ashido: He's waiting for you at ground beta. We'll meet you there.

Y/N: Alright! See you an a bit!

You went out the door and patted bah's head before flying to ground beta, there you were greeted by whis, and...GOD OF DESTRUCTION BEERUS?!?!

Y/N: L-Lord Beerus! W-What can I help you with?

Beerus: Ask him...

He pointed to whis.

Whis: I'm here to give you a challenge.

Y/N: oh Alright! Come at me!

Whis: Hohoho! Not me silly. Them!

Whis pointed his staff up in the air and three portals opened, Someone that looked like son goku came out of one, a Normal looking guy came out of another, and a guy that looked like a monkey...

Whis: These three are other incarnations of you, they have been summoned to give you a good fight, have fun

Beerus and Whis flew away as the three jumped closer to you.

Y/N: Hi, my name is Y/N L/N,

Y/N 2: What?! No way I'M Y/N!

Y/N 3: Nope! That would be me!

Y/N 4: I'm the real Y/N!

You were surprised by the news that you all had the same name,

Y/N: Okay! First let's get to know each other!

They nodded.

Y/N 4: You first!

Y/N: Alright, I'm Y/N L/N, a saiyan, I have 6 transformations at the moment, and I'm the winner of the sports festival.

Y/N 2: Alright, My name is Son Y/N, the greatest grandson of Son Goku! (From the story "UA's Jump Force)

Y/N 3: Well like the first one, My name is Y/N L/N, I'm not a saiyan but I have a majin within me. (From the story "A Companion And A Quirk")

Finn: A powerful one...

Y/N 4: Well my name is Y/N L/N, I'm immortal and over 3000 years old, (From the story "Do It For Her")

You all looked at the fourth Y/N like you had just seen a ghost.

Y/N: Well...Whatever let's fight!

All: Yeah!

The four of you jumped away from each other and got into your fighting stances, you stood there for what seemed like an eternity, finally you made a move, you rushed at Y/N number 3 and punched him through a building, the other two Y/N's started fighting as well.

Y/N 2: You're going down!

Y/N 4: I can do this for days!

Meanwhile four different groups of class 1-a were watching.

Midoriya: So...Twisted...

You went and attacked Y/N number two in your wrathful form as he went kaioken, the two of you took your fight to the skies and exchanged blows like your there was no tomorrow you ended up whacking him to the other side of ground beta and decided to attack the other two, Y/N number 3's arm turned into a mace and swung at you, you grabbed his mace arm and swung him as a weapon at Y/N number 4 which dealt damage to both of them.
Y/N number two came back and punched your face in kaioken times 10,

Y/N: Time to end this!!!

You turned Super Saiyan god and planted Y/N number 2 to the ground, you rushed the other two again and grabbed Y/N number 4's tail and threw him before hitting him with a barrage of Ki blasts knocking him out, you then rushed the last Y/N and slugged him right in the face knocking him out as well.

Whis: Oh, it seems our Y/N won easily...

Y/N 2: I...Lost...?

Aizawa: Don't get sad because of a casual fight, besides we have a feast to attend to. All four Y/N's sprung into the air.

Y/N's: A FEAST?!?!?!

Time Skip

You were at the school cafeteria eating your hearts out, everyone was amazed by how much the four of you can eat.

Y/N: Ah! This is good stuff!

Y/N 2: Yeah! It's great!

The other two were just stuffing their faces.

Whis: Alright, your time in this timeline is up.

Y/N 4 already?! Awww!

The three were warped back into their own separate worlds with their classes. You went back to the dorms with the girls and laid down on the couch.

Y/N: Man, today was bizarre...