Limit Breaking Power! Ultra Instinct! (Season 2 Finale)

Y/N: GAAAAAH!

Everyone: Y/N!!!!

You begun to actually push it back, going beyond your limits. Chikara started to get serious. You were no longer in on the boulder but in the air above the Everything.

Ashido: He's ok!!

Y/N: I WONT LOOOOOSE!!!!!

The two of you pushed the Spirit Bomb back and forth, the sheer force of the struggle alone was blowing students off the stage. Your class was holding on the best the could, the Spirit Bomb then shrunk into a small black hole pulling all the energy from the Spirit Bomb, you were out of stamina and fell into the black hole as it exploded. Your pupils disappeared as you were enveloped into the light.

Student: Victory is yours, Chikara!

When the smoke cleared there was a huge crater in the stage with Chikara standing there, but there was no sign of Y/N.

Sero: Did he...lose?

Shoji: Where is he, don't tell me he's...

Tsuyu: No, No way, My Y/N can't lose! He just can't!

Whis: Y/N might have been vaporized from the explosion.

Mineta: VAPORIZED?!?!

Student: so he's dead? That means Chikara should be disqualified for killing him right?

Grand Priest: negative, it was Y/N's own attack that killed him. Chikara shall receive no penalties.

Momo: No...No way!! He can't be dead!

Everyone in your class started to tear up.

You were in darkness as you didn't know where you were when you heard momo calling your name.

Momo: Y/N! Y/N L/N!

Y/N: M-Momo? HUUUUAAAAAGH.

The null realm began to shake.

Jirou: what's happening.

Whis: The stage- No, the whole null realm is being shaken by a wild power.

Midoriya: You don't think it's...

Uraraka: isn't it obvious?

Tsuyu: ...He's coming.

Just then a beam of light shot straight up from the centre of the crater. A silhouette could be seen in the light, Your silhouette. The light faded to reveal you, but you had a blue, purple and white glow on your body. You turned to Chikara to reveal your silver eyes. Just then two of Chikara's teammates appeared beside him.

Student 1: what is he?

Student 2: a pain in our ass that's what!

You then gave Chikara a stare before appearing in front of him as you tried to kick him, but he dodged. You then did a backflip in mid air to get some space between you Chikara as a created a powerful gust of wind.

Tsuyu: So fast!

Chikara then threw his fist at you as you dodged, and swung at him, he punched as well resulting in a fist clash. You then jumped back as not even a second later Chikara was in front of you. He tried to hit you before you zoomed right past him grazing his cheek. His two teammates slid down to attack you.

Student 1: You don't know when to give up don't you? You've already lost.

They attacked you but you easily grabbed them and tossed them aside