Quirk Training! Y/N Disappears?

Y/N: Be ready for a Villain Attack!

Tokoyami nodded before going to sleep, you tried to do the same, you were starting to doze off as a weird feeling occurred, you then started to hear a voice in your head.

Voice: Y/N L/N, Look outside the window.

You then looked outside to see a red beam that shot straight up.

Voice: Go to the light, you'll meet me there.

Your eyes began to glow red.

Y/N: Yes...

You then left the room and wandered in the building making you way outside.

Momo's POV

I was doing some late night studying when I looked out the window to see Y/N walking in a strange way into the woods.

I found this strange as I woke up Jirou.

Momo: Jirou, Jirou, Jirou!

She woke up looking tired.

Jirou: What's wrong?

Momo: I just saw Y/N wandering into the woods, something doesn't feel right. I'm going to follow him!

Jirou: Not by yourself you're not, I'm coming with you...

Momo: Ok...

We followed Y/N into the woods and saw he was walking towards a red light.

Jirou: what's that?

Momo: I don't know for certain, but it seems to be drawing Y/N near it.

The light then disappeared as Y/N stopped.
Suddenly out of nowhere a blinding red Light appearance. When the two opened their eyes, they saw Y/N standing there.

Momo: Y/N? Are you alright?

He then turned to the two girls.

Y/N: I'm fine, I just tend to sleep walk once in a blue moon...

Jirou: oh?

Y/N: but yeah I'm completely fine.

Momo: whatever you say Y/N.

He then walked past the two as his right eye glowed red for a second. You all headed back to camp to be greeted by aizawa and Vlad king.

Aizawa: What were you three doing off campus?

Momo: Y/N, slept walked out into the woods and we followed him to make sure he was ok.

Aizawa: this is your first and only warning, do again and I'll send all three of you home.

The three bowed and headed back inside. Aizawa noticed something off about Y/N, he had a strange look on his face.

Aizawa: Y/N...

He turned to aizawa with confused look as your face went back to normal.

Aizawa: Nevermind.

3rd POV

You went back to bed as some of the guys looked at you in confusion,

Midoriya: Where were you, Y/N?

You looked at him but gave him no response. And went to sleep.