Results

Y/n's POV
It's been a week since the entrance exam and I'm getting eager to know how many points I scored, I was sitting on the couch watching television as my dad tells me that my results have come in, I jumped out of my seat and took the envelope I stormed up to my room and sat at my desk opening the letter, there was a little chip that came out and then...

All might: I AM HERE AS THE HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION!
I nearly fell out of my seat as he startled me.

Y/n: All might?! You're gonna be working at UA?!

All might: uh huh, Kay, as I was saying I'm here to tell you that you passed the entrance exam with a impressive score of 84 combat points,
Y/n: I passed?! YES!!

All might: but wait, that's not all! We weren't keeping track of combat point alone, we also had...RESCUE POINTS!! You scored 29 rescue points.

The hologram then showed the score board as it showed my name at the top,

All might: you passed with the most points young Y/n!

I looked at the scores and saw that I passed by a long shot, second got 67 points.

All might: Welcome young Y/n, this is your hero academia.

My eyes began to tear up as I knew I had finally become a hero in training, the hologram then disappeared as then I noticed a form saying that I was in class 1-A, I nearly jumped out of excitement and came running to my dad.

Y/n: dad,dad I passed!!

Y/d: you did?! Great job son I'm so proud of you.
We embraced a hug as he knew he had never seen me happier

I then ran out of the house and began training like never before as I started taking laps around the city and started punching large boulders in hopes of increasing my strength.

First day at UA
I woke up, got out of bed, took a quick shower ate breakfast and brushed my teeth, I then took off as I said goodbye to my dad, I flew towards the school and arrived.

Y/n: this is it.