In A Tight Spot! Come Back To Your Senses!

Y/N: Shit...

The abomination swung at kirishima and delivered a punch to his face that connected perfectly, kirishima went flying back and through multiple trees.

Midoriya: KIRISHIMA!!!

Sero: U-Uh, Y/N? Now would be a good time to beat this thing up...Y/N...?

Sero looked over to you with that same horrified face, you weren't moving a muscle, you weren't talking, you weren't even breathing,

Midoriya: Y/N...?!

Chikara: He's probably too scared to think right now! We need to do this ourselves!

Mineta: HOW?!?!?! YOU SAW HOW IT SENT KIRISHIMA FLYING!!!!!

Momo: CALM DOWN!! We can do this! If we work together we can-

She was interrupted when Bakugou charged the beast with an unexplainable anger in his eyes.

Bakugou: DAMN IT!!!

Chikara: You reckless idiot! Don't go charging in by yourself!!

Chikara followed Bakugou and the two of them charged the thing, they were getting closer as the both punched it in the chest, it only slid back a few centimetres and whacked Bakugou to a tree, Chikara began to fight it head on.

Todoroki: Like Yaoyorozu said, we need to cover for Y/N until he can come back to his senses! The only way we can do that is if we work as a team!

Midoriya: Then let's do it!

Everyone: Right!

The monster grabbed Chikara and threw him away, then started to dart towards you, it reeled it's arm back as it got closer to you

Girls: Y/N!!!

Chikara pushed you out of the way and crossed his arms in front of him, he was whacked by the monster and sent through multiple trees.

Sero: Chikara! Are you okay?!

He emerged from the broken wood. He's head was bleeding hard and he could hardly stand.

Chikara: Ugh, I'll be fine...

The monster rushed to Chikara and leaped into the air while reeling his fist back, it was falling towards him and was about to swing.

Everyone: CHIKARA!!!

Everything went black in your sight, you began to see everyone you cared about,

Y/N: What's going on...?

Y/N: No

Y/N: No...