Clash Of Titans (Season 1 Finale)

Cumber: now... FIGHT ME!!!

Y/N and cumber stared each other down as an earth shattering battle was about to take place.

Y/N: You're...a Saiyan?

Cumber: indeed, the most powerful Saiyan of all!

Y/N: we'll see about that...

The atmosphere in the area was silent but intense, the whole USJ began to shake as cumber made the first move and fired a ki blast at Y/N, he fired one as well. Both ki blasts hitting each other made a large explosion that blew Mr.Aizawa and the other villains away with a huge gust of wind after the explosion.
Cumber and Y/N rushed at each other at insane speeds and began trading blows to one another. Y/N landed punch to cumber's stomach making him spit up a little, Cumber then grabbed Y/N's arm and stared to spin him around at high speeds. After 6 seconds of spinning cumber finally let go sending Y/N straight into the mountain zone we're momo, Jirou and kaminari were fighting some villains.

Villain: no using quirks or i'll kill this guy. I don't want to kill someone who's an electric type like me.

Y/N came crashing through the wall behind the villain ramming him and freeing kaminari. The villain was out cold as Y/N hit another wall completely destroying it making rubble crash down onto Y/N. he was completely Buried In rocking and boulders.

Jirou: Y/N!!

Momo: Are you ok?!

Y/N: huuuaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Y/N came flying out, rushing towards cumber as he was slowly being blinded by Rage, Y/N began to swing at cumber recklessly allowing cumber to dodged easily and pull a strong counter attack blasting Y/N into the shipwreck zone with a massive ki blast. Midoriya, tsuyu and mineta watched as blown away into the water. Once Y/N actually hit the water, the blast exploded and Y/N sank to the bottom.

Midoriya: He's not coming up!

Tsuyu: no way it can't be...

Mineta: HE'S ACTUALLY DEAD!!!

Midoriya: DON'T SAY THAT! HE'S NOT DEAD!

Just then the body of water began to shake causing massive waves to occur as screaming could be heard under the water. A massive whirlpool appeared where Y/N sank as he could be seen rising up still screaming with a green aura around him and his black eyes turned to yellow.

 A massive whirlpool appeared where Y/N sank as he could be seen rising up still screaming with a green aura around him and his black eyes turned to yellow

Cumber: finally, he's getting serious.

Everyone then witnessed Y/N's transformation.

Mineta: He looks normal to me.

Midoriya: Look closer, his hair has spiked up a bit, he's also bulked up and his eyes are yellow now.

Y/N rushed towards cumber so fast he couldn't be seen moving. Cumber punched Y/N in the face but he didn't even budge. Y/N grabbed cumber's leg and started slamming him rapidly by his leg doing lots of damage. Cumber's eyes rolled to the back of his head for a second as Then Y/N threw him into the air. Midoriya looks to back to the central plaza to see Mr.Aizawa getting crushed by a humanoid monster that had a beak, eyes wide open and had its brain exposed.

Shigaraki: this is the bio engineered anti-symbol of peace, but you can call him nomu

The nomu started breaking aizawa's arms like twigs and rapidly hit his face on the ground.

Midoriya and co. Started to make an attempt to help aizawa and fight the villains with no luck.

Suddenly an explosion could be seen as all might busted through the entrance. And he wasn't smiling.

All might: everything's fine now, why? Because I am here!

He rushed down to help aizawa as all might and nomu began to fight. Meanwhile Y/N and Cumber were still fighting, cumber was hardly able to move from the beating he took from
Y/N

Cumber: this can't be! I'm supposed to be then strongest!

Cumber then jumped into the air and made a massive ki blast.

Cumber: if this hits the ground this city and maybe the planet is done for! What will you do now!?

Sato: holy crap is he really gonna blow himself up with the rest of us!?

Ashido: this can't be how it ends!

Ashido and Ochako began to panic as tears were running down their faces

Meanwhile all might and nomu were still fighting as mineta and tsuyu were carrying Mr aizawa to the entrance.

All might: you said his quirk is shock absorption, not nullification. That means there's a limit to what you can take right?

Nomu started taking more blows from all might as they began to move all around the facility. All might hit nomu sending him flying. All might then jumped in grabbed nomu throwing him back to the ground making a huge crater In the floor.

Cumber then threw his giant ball of ki down at Y/N as he opened his mouth ready to fire a blast of his own. A huge green beam came out of Y/N's mouth and collided with the ki ball making a beam struggle.

All might: you may have heard these words before, but I'll show you what they really mean!
Go beyond!

All might then put his arm behind him and hit nomu with a full power punch.

All might: PLUS. ULTRAAAA!!!

Nomu was sent flying out of the facility even splitting clouds

Y/N: HAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/N gigantic roar then overpowered cumber ki ball destroying it completely engulfing cumber in huge beam of green light that ended both fights.

Sato: that's the number 1 hero for you!

Shoji: Y/N's final attack was amazing!

Ashido: their both incredible!

The smoke cleared as cumber fell to the ground unconscious and nomu was long gone.

Shigaraki: this is game over...

Kurogiri: should we go home and try again sometime?

Kurogiri was interrupted as Shigaraki was shot in his legs and arms by three bullets. The other pros had arrived. Everyone started making their way back to the entrance as the pros cleaned up the mess that the villains made. Shigaraki and kurogiri unfortunately escaped from the pros but that wasn't their concern at the moment, thirteen was Majorly injured by their fight with kurogiri and was sent to the hospital immediately. Everyone else was outside have conversations as Y/N was sitting in the shade resting after a long battle

Aoyama: were do you think I was?

He turned to a group who paid no attention to aoyama what so ever.

Aoyama: where-

He turned to another group that paid not attention to him. He then put his hand on tsuyu's shoulder.

Aoyama: where do you think I was?

Tsuyu: where?

Aoyama: it's a secret!

Everyone went home after that and this incident would come to be know as "The USJ incident" that would eventually make its way to the news. The class got back to school and by sun set all went to their homes.

Well guys that's it for season 1, this was my first chapter that had over 1000 words and my hand kinda hurt. But thanks for reading my story. I'll update as soon as I can. Until next time.