Chapter Four

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I smile to everyone as we all line up outside the home to wait for Bebe and Edward to walk out. "Are you sure you want to tell her?" Carlisle asked me, as he smiled to everyone. Some lining up next to us so we brought ourselves closer to each other so they wouldn't hear us talking. I saw Charlie and Renee, so I waved to them as they walked past us.

"I want her to know, I said I'd never keep secrets from her, and this is the time to tell her, it feels right, I'd feel bad if something happened and she didn't know," I whispered smiling lovely at my husband. He smiled as well and leant down kissing my lips quickly as both Bebe and Edward walk out of the house everyone clapping loudly as they smile to everyone. Bebe and Edward separated, Edward going to the car to put the suitcases in. I watched as Renee pulled Bebe to the side to chat, I waited as she spoke to both Charlie and Renee. But my mind wandered a bit as I thought of how Bebe would take the news, I knew she'd be happy for me, but I also know she'd be upset because she would feel as though she was breaking our promise to raise our kids together. I quickly shook the thought away as I saw she had finished talking to Charlie and Renee.

I smiled softly as Bebe came over to me, Carlisle walking away just a bit to give us some space. "I'll see you soon," I whispered, not liking that we are going to be separated.

"Mmm," Bebe whimpered before hugging me tight.

"Hey, you didn't get my wedding present yet," I whispered, and Bebe pulled away letting me go, and looked to me with wide eyes.

"What is it?" she asked.

"What would you prefer aunty Bella or aunty Bebe," I whispered, none of the family hearing but Bebe's face went into shock before she looked to my stomach and then back to my face and started bawling her eyes out.

"Really!" She cried, grinning at me.

"Yep, eight months," I whispered.

"But I thought that it was impossible," Bebe started confused. I watched as she placed her hand on my stomach that was flat because I was using magic to hide the pregnancy.

"Well, it's me, I'm a bit of a magical person remember," I chuckled.

"I'm so happy for you," Bebe whispered. "But why didn't you say anything earlier?"

"What and have Alice come after me, if I took this day away from you, no way in hell," I scoffed, and Bebe chuckled. I felt Carlisle come right up to me and smiled to the both of us.

"Hey Carlisle, congratulations," Bebe said as she saw him now standing so close to me his stance protective.

"Thank you, Bella," Carlisle whispered, a soft smile on his face. Bebe smiles and heads over to Edward. I smile and wave the pair off as they drive away. "They need to come over now darling," Carlisle whispered, I nodded and sent the text to Hope. Everyone begins to leave as their van pulls in.