Chapter One

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I smiled brightly as I stood crouched in the tree as I scanned the area. I looked over and saw many of the students staring at me weirdly. I knew the car, or truck I should say Bebe would be driving into the school parking lot. I heard the loud, belching as I saw the red faded Chevy stop in a parking spot. Heads turned, and I could see the mortified look on Bebe's face, everyone's eyes were landed on her as she stepped out of her truck and steps in a puddle, I see her face look terrified as her shoes get soaked.

I giggled as she started walking towards the office. She almost slipped on the ground and I thought it would be a good time to say hello. I swung down and hung upside down in front of Bebe she let out a startled scream before it turned into one of excitement. Bebe ran into me and hugged me as both our faces got stuck in each other's chests.

"Becks! I'm so excited to see you!" Bebe shouted happily.

"Bebe I've missed you!" I shouted back. "Okay step back so I can get down." I said, Bebe stepped back, and I put my hands around the tree trunk and twirled down. I spun and faced Bebe with a bright smile.

"I've missed you so much Beck's," Bebe whispered hugging me tightly again. I chuckled and hugged her tightly as well.

"Come on, we need to see what classes you have," I cheered and both of us walked arm in arm to the office, everyone staring shocked by our reactions. We got Bebe's class list and I saw we had everything together. "I love our dad," I whispered as I saw a little message on the bottom of the timetable.

Bebe giggled before grimacing as she walked into the hallway. "This is my actual hell," she whispered. I smirked as we walked further in. Many students stare at Bebe, the outsider, as I point to all the classrooms, but she already looked lost until a sweet, nerd-cute, motor mouth boy, known as Eric, appears in our path. "You're Isabella Swan, the new girl. Hi. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." He flirts as Bebe stares at him confused as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I'm kind of the "suffer in silence" type." Bebe stated. "Unless Beck's is around," she said, and I smiled brightly. Eric smiles to me cautiously the rumours of me knowing how to use nearly every weapon that existed racing through his mind.

"Good headline for your feature - I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page." He says.

"No, she's not," I said with a growl as Bebe becomes stressed.