Chapter Two

"Before you act, listen

"Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you quit, try."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The next day flows in and myself, Bebe and Edward sit with Angela, Eric, Mike and Jessica. Edward and Bella are on the end, slightly apart as I sit in the middle, Bebe slightly still mad at Edward. Angela is busy addressing a pile of note card envelopes. Mike writes what he's saying on a legal pad.

"My fellow students. Cool. Right? Wow. Okay, right? Cute. We are the future. Anything is possible... If you just believe." Mike says as he reads the paper, I shake my head and laugh.

"Nice." Angela says sarcastically.

"Blah, blah, blah... Perfect. And got yourself a speech." He says and rips the page off, hands it to Jessica.

"No, this will be my speech. When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So... Thank you." She says with a look and crumples the paper. Tossing it at him, Mike chuckles dodging the paper.

"Ya gotta embrace the clichés, Jess." Mike says.

"They have the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric says and I shake my head.

"And that is why you are not valedictorian. And Jess doesn't need clichés. Speech is gonna be epic." I say with a raised eyebrow, Jess smiles to me lightly in thanks.

"Epic? It'll change lives." Jess says smiling wider, as Alice and Jasper have abruptly appeared, carrying trays of food they won't eat. As they sit...

"I decided to throw a party." Alice says straight away with a giant smile.

"After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school?" I say with a smirk as Edward and Jasper stifles a smile.

"A party? At your place?" Angela questions shocked.

"I've never seen your house." Jess says shocked.

"No one's ever seen their house. Except those two," Eric whispers.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asks.

"It'll be fun." Alice whines a little.

"Yeah. That's what you said last time." Bebe answers but suddenly Alice freezes, her eyes glazing over. She's having a vision. Mike hasn't noticed yet.

"Well cool, that's really uh... normal of you. What time?" Mike questions but Alice says mothing. "Dress code?" He asks again, nothing. "Bring anything? Cheetos?" He jokes now, so I step in. As the others looked worried.

"Dress code: whatever but decent, Time: mmm 7pm and bring yourself a date and no alcohol," I answered. "I came up with the idea, so Alice and I planned everything together," I stated smiling as Alice blinks and smiled. "Now Jess, I think you should throw something into your speech about what we wanted to be younger, then end it with some like 'and now you ask us what we want to be, well how about this for an answer who the hell knows?' How's that?" I ask and Jess nods in agreement.

"I love it," she says as she starts writing her speech.

At the end of the day I sit next to Carlisle in his home as we all speak of the vision. "I'm just glad you stepped in Kara," Alice whispered. "I could have given us away."

"It's no worries Alice, I'm always here to help, your family," I whispered with a soft smile. "But the next thing to do is how do we get her?" I questioned. "But we need to get Bella out of Forks," I stated. 

"She has her round-trip tickets to Florida, her and Edward can use that to go see her mother," Esme says and I nod in agreement, as Jasper text Edward the plan.

"Edward, already thought of it, he was going to come back and tell us his plan," Jasper states. I nod to him in acceptance.

"I want her to know, but I need her not to worry, we don't tell her until he gets back, and we've dealt with Victoria," I said, and the family nodded all agreeing. "Alice do you know where she'll be coming from?" I ask. 

"I know the location, we can go there and wait until she shows herself again," Alice answers. "We need to be there early though, or we may miss her," Alice whispers. 

"Okay, once we see her, or Alice locates her we go after her, she may tease us though, if she's near the wolf territory we do not cross the border, let me, they like me, and I am their to help them. I can give Sam a heads up, so he can help in getting rid of her." I said looking at everyone, I take a glimpse at Carlisle seeing he isn't to happy with the idea of Sam and I being friends. "Carlisle don't get upset that I am friends with the shifters. He is my friend, and he will help when we need it," I state.

"I know," Carlisle muttered thinking he had gotten in trouble.

"I know no of you are okay with this, but when the time comes, we need to work with the shifters and get over our differences, alright," I said and everyone nodded, Esme smiled and nodded agreeing with me straight away. The others were still uncomfortable with the idea, but they still agreed. "And remember, once we are done with Victoria, we have a wedding," I smiled. I watched as Alice and Rosalie squealed in excitement. Esme, smiled in brighter, Jasper and Emmet chuckled, and Carlisle hugged me tightly kissing my forehead.

"Hey everyone," Edward said smiling softly at us. He had already read everyone's minds knowing how excited they were for the wedding.

"Has Bella agreed?" I asked.

"She has, Charlie is fine with it as well, once he's told Renee to not let us share a room." Edward stated, with a smirk.

"Yes, and you'll listen understand," I growled, knowing of Bebe's and he's midnight love fest. Edward's eyes widened in shock as he sees the images in my head.

"Yes mum," Edward whispered.

I frowned as I hear the word mum come out of his mouth. "When did we all decide that, mum is my new nickname?" I enquired the family.

"When you said yes," they all said, and I stared wide eyed.

"Right okay," I muttered before walking away and to mine and Carlisle's room as the family laughed.