Small Rant: 5H vs LM (Why Is It A No-No)

(This got deleted somehow so here it is again)

Ok, so I never understood the beef between Harmonizers and Mixers. Like ever. Even when I was  strictly a Harmonizer, never hearing LM's music, I didn't understand. But now, my understanding is at an all time low; it's nonexistent really.

Like you got 9 beautiful, talented women that both started on TXF, one a year before the other, they all have amazing voices and have attractive personalities. They all have bangers and both of their managements were trash to them in different ways whether it was little to no promo or if it was working them like slaves.

They both deserved better.

Like 5H had a very successful career, but it was also pretty messy towards the end. And honestly, I think it all started with Demi saying Camila shined more than the other girls back during TXF. Yeah, the same exact thing happened to Perrie, but keep in mind, 5H was literally teenagers. They were 15-19 at the time, while LM was 19-21 during their start.

5H was handled poorly; management slowly turned them against each other (well, turned them against Camila) and that info alone pissed me off and it STILL pisses me off. Seriously, they focused HEAVILY on Camila if you haven't noticed.

Like remember in that ATV takeover when Camila was sent to the hospital and OT4 had to perform without her? Wanna know my thoughts?:

I think management did that on purpose. They worked Camila hard enough that she's rushed to the hospital from exhaustion and made the girls perform as a four piece to see how well they could work without her. And did they work good without her?

And I know they've had performances when one of the members were missing but the fact that that particular takeover is highlighted in our Harmony History is insane. EVERY HARMONIZER KNOWS THIS TAKEOVER BY HEART. (If you don't, you must be new lol)

Though, I'm glad they're cordial with each other.

But seriously, they could've lasted if it weren't for management honestly. Hell, they could've been right up there w LM.

And speaking of them, I'm a new Mixer, but I've done enough research to say some shit.

Like I'm glad they left Syco because they got NO PLAYTIME in the US for real. Like now, my little sister told me that she heard Think About Us at Kings Dominion (idk if y'all have that, but it's an amusement park like Six Flags but kinda smaller ig?) and I got hype.

I don't think I've EVER heard a LM song without going to it on YouTube or hearing it from a vine or something. Never heard them on the radio, never heard them on Spotify shuffle when I listen to my 5H mix (since they're practically neck and neck, you'd think they'd play at least one song) but that's just me.

I'm happy they ain't break or plan to break because DAMN THEY HAVE SO MANY BOPS!!! AND THEIR VOICES COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER SO PERFECTLY LIKE NO ONE OVERRIDES WITH THE VOCALS... they also got songs in different styles and I love them for that.

Honestly, I really wanted a collab with all 9 of them when 7/27 had dropped because that's when I heard Hair and was like "Damn, these girls got VOCALS!" And immediately was like "Simon, link them up ASAP!!! I need me a Little Harmony bop pronto!"

Hopefully, LM and one of the girls would link up and produce a bop so lit that I'd never grow hair again.

That's my rant, but here's some additional info about how I became a Harmonizer/Mixer. If you give a shit, if not, the 🚪 is that way🖕🏽😂:

How I entered the fandoms/my faves (feel free to tell me yours bc I'm interested, no cap):

Fifth Harmony: Heard Worth It in a clothing store and Shazamed that shit

Little Mix: Saw a video of them without music on YouTube (Kosmic 8)

-First member(s) I noticed from 5H: Normani/Ally
Member(s) I fell in love with: Ally/Camila
But I'm OT5 asf to the death

-First member(s) I noticed from LM: Jesy/Leigh-Anne
Member(s) I fell in love with: Jade/Leigh-Anne
But I'm OT4 all damn DAY

-First song(s) I liked/ heard by 5H: Miss Moving On.
First song I fell in love with: Worth It.

-First song(s) I liked/heard by LM: Wings/Hair
First song I fell in love with: More Than Words.

-Favorite 5H era: Reflection 100%

-Favorite LM era: Glory Days/LM5

-Favorite 5H quote: it's a lot but "Aye, mama, you gotta nice ass", "That explains a lot", "Hallo!" and "I tried salmon!"

-Favorite LM quote: again, a lot, but damn near the entire "Wilma vs Betsy" skit, "It's a party" by "Rodney" (Jesy), "Supa base", "Fish and noodles", and pretty much anything Jeed says

-Favorite 5H album(s): Reflection and Self Titled (they really matured on that one in my opinion)

-Favorite LM album(s): (in order) Glory Days, LM5, and Salute

-Favorite 5H ship(s): Every ship with Ally and Caminah (Also Camnana; Camila and her bananas, and Normapple; Normani and her apple)

-Favorite LM ship(s): Every ship with Leigh-Anne, Pesy, and Jadesy (Also Jarka; Jade and her parka (r.i.p to the old one) and Lacho; Leigh-Anne and her nachos)

-Favorite 5H choreo: He Like That and WFH

-Favorite LM choreo: Power and Touch

-Favorite 5H MV(s): He Like That, That's My Girl, Angel, Don't Say You Love Me, All In My Head (Flex), BO$$

-Favorite LM MV(s): More Than Words, Think About Us, No More Sad Songs, Little Me, Woman Like Me, Cannonball, Strip

-Favorite 5H sad song(s): No Way, No Filter

-Favorite LM sad song(s): Love Me or Leave Me, Secret Love Song Part II, Turn Your Face, Good Enough

-Favorite 5H song(s) to shake my ass to: Voicemail

-Favorite LM song(s) to shake my ass to: Bounce Back (duh)

-Favorite 5H cover(s): Red, Take Me To Church, Thinkin Bout You, Honeymoon Avenue

-Favorite LM cover(s): Don't Let Go, Love On The Brain (I still got more to watch before I can add more, but this is it for now)

Now for my least faves:

-5H Ship: Camren (too much drama and overrated)

-LM Ship: N/A

-5H Song(s): Top Down

-LM Song(s): Beep Beep

-5H MV: Me & My Girls

-LM MV: Word Up!

That's it for now... y'all probably don't care but shit oh well lol...

But can Harmonizers and Mixers please get along? We're a family, dawg that share the same attributes and everything as I gave my own example... also where my Harmomixers at?

Next is the FUCKBOY SERIES😎... then I gotta come up with a skit