Bitch Harmony pt 2

(Firstly, Happy birthday to my husband, Allyn Brock Hernandez...better known as Allyson Brooke HernanaDAMN)

OK, so its currently 9:25am where I live and I just woke up trying to process this damn dream.

Y'all remember the first dream, right? Back in the beginning of this book? Yeah, well it was like a part two:

So it starts off with me and Camila (she was like 7/27 era now) chilling watching OITNB and she jokes saying Maritza was her sister and I said "Poussey is mine, so?" Then it changes to me going to work (Walmart) and I see my husband, Ally looking like a damn SNAAACCCC and Camila was fangirling hard asf (like that takeover with Yolandah)

I told her to wait in the Burger King that was there while I get ready. So I go to the back where the locker rooms are and start putting on my uniform. Then Dinah came up looking like a damn kid in the face and said "im sorry about that time in the theater. I was childish" I gave her a stank face and said "took you three years to realize that? And I ain't who you need to apologize to. She at BK"

Then it switches to some weird candy shop and I see Laurmani with a little brown green eyed kid. So, I immediately thought it was theirs. So I asked and Mani was like "no, its her niece. Chris is w a black girl." And I was like "but she looks exactly like X Factor Lauren just tanner" and Lauren got mad and said "Ain't my fault Mani can't pull out!"

In the fucking candy shop...

Then Camila came out ta nowhere in a damn girl Stitch  onesie on and a bag in her hand and was like "I got you Stitch, babe" so I put it on and that shit made me her height. She picks me up over her shoulder and said "Imma fuck u through this onesie" in a creepy ass voice.

So I scream high as hell "don't bite my dick off!"

Mani started crying because the kid punched her in the junk and said in a mans voice "Don't deny me again or I'll rip it off with my hands, puta" (I cringed so hard. Like I felt that)

Lauren high fives the kid and said "I'm glad I didn't swallow you, Riley"

It switches back to my house and all the girls were there. Ally was naked with only black and pink striped tape covering her naughty parts with her face beat for the gods and (damn, I'm such a hoe for Allysin) Lauremani were guys now and Lauren was trying to get w Camila and she was like "The only dick I want is Zain's. Pretty sure you take Norman's dick on the regular" (she said the last part like Deliver. 😂😂) 

Then I was like "let's watch some YouTube videos" Ally head ass says "Let's go to church" I said "put on some church clothes" this sexy beast says "its come as you are. C'mon y'all!" I said fuck it and we went...

But everyone was naked.

Then I was outside of a diner while it was raining and saw Camally. I was beating my dick (wtf?) And then after I tunasub, I walked in, w my dick out and said "IT'S YO DADDY, GIRLS!!!" and Ally (literally dresses like the pic^) said "Yes. You. Are."

Then Camila was like "THREESOME IN THIS BITCH!" I said no and we all went to Dave and Buster's and fucked on a table.....

Then I was outside and shot turned into Ariana's video for NTLTC and I lost my shit when I saw her flying singing w no music and offkey "RIGHT NOW IM AT A STATE OF MIIIIND" and I threw a rock and she laughed "Missed me bitch!" And zoomed tf off.

And yeah...that's it