Chapter 50 [Final chapter]

I head back to my place and wake Theo up. He groans and turns back over,so I get a bottle of water and dump it on him. He jumps up.
"What the hell!" He snaps.
"Scott needs us now so get dressed and meet me in the car." I say
I look over and Theo gets in the car and I head over to his house.

I run into Scott's house and I see Scott and Lydia on the couch. Malia and Kira in the kitchen and Stiles asleep in a chair. Scott see's me and walks over to Stiles and pokes him. He jumps and then realizes whats happening right now.

We sit there in silence for a little while until Scott says something that breaks the awkward silence. "I have a plan.... I don't know if it will work, but we need to try at least." He says unsure of himself.

"What is it?" I say

"Change and kill." He says looking down then back up at us.

"No way, not that again, he can probably just come back since you know! The nemoton." Stiles says angered.

"But thats all I got." The alpha says.

"I got a better one." I familiar voice says as he busts through the front door. I smile the. I see who it is. Brett. Theo looks as me and rolls his eyes. "Oh shut it, we are just friends ." I say.

"Well whats the amazing plan you have... It better be absolutely great since you just broke my door breaking through it." Scotts says annoyed.

"We need Lydia for it to work, okay so just hear me out." He says. "No way, you are not using Lydia for this." Theo snaps. I look at him in shock that he just yelled at Brett in front of everyone. "Sorry." He mumbles and Brett continues.

"As I was saying...Lydia is a banshee. She is one of the most dangerous supernatural beings there is. And not to mention every villain has a loop whole they forget about or doesn't know about. Lydia is are secret weapon here. She is powerful and Void is always weak, but we can make him weaker, like kanima venom. He will be at his weakest point and Lydia screams or something and *poof* he is gone." Bretts says clapping his hands.

We all just look at each other and Stiles looks awfully confused right now. Theo looks like he is about to snap at any given moment and Malia looks like ripping his throat out like now. And uh Kira is playing with her belt sword that honestly scary. Scott begins saying something. "We don't know if this is even going to work." "I know we don't know that, but we do know yours isn't going to work for a fact cause you have done it before." Brett says. Scott looks at Lydia who nods and Stiles who is hesitant but he still nods. Then looks at me. I nod since that's the only real idea we have now. Theo still looks pissed and is about to snap, but he nods then grabs my hand. "We'll do it tomorrow night, but for now go home and get some rest. We need to be strong for tomorrow night and Lydia save your voice, got it" Scott says. "Got it." We all say and we head home.

At home we get in our sweatpants and take our shirts off and crawl into bed ready to sleep the day away. Before I fall asleep Theo kisses my neck, nippling. "Babe I'm tired." I say whinning.

"Come on just a little snuggle wuggle." He says like a 2 year old. 'Fine." I say as I start kissing Theo. It gets more and more intense and before I know it we are naked. "Just a quckie." I say. "Got it babe." He says all sexy. He lines up his shaft and goes in. I jump in pain as he goes in and out so fast. "Am I hurting you?" He asks. "No." I lie. "Just go faster." I moan. Thats what he does. Cum starts to drip everywhere. His dick hard inside of me. He finally pulls out and licks me clean.

We lay there on the bed naked and tired. Theo gets up and gets a wet hot towel and clean me up and then does him. He comes back and throws me some boxers and he puts some on and crawls back into bed. He snuggles up to me and kisses my lips softely and we fall asleep.