Chapter 49

"Liam we need a plan." Scott says in the background. I ignore him and roll over in my bed. "Little wolf?" Theo says sitting next to me. "Stop calling me that." I say annoyed. "We need a plan Liam. Okay, I know you killed st-Void but he is a bad guy. I know we could've handled it differently but this is what happened. We still need a plan just because." "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say.
I pull out my phone  checking insta. I see Brett's post.

Bretttalbot: Missin these boys

Tagged [@Liamdunbar9 @garrethecarrot]
Liked by 969 others
Comments:

@garrethecarrot: Missing ya too😜

Typing........
Ya miss you t-
Deleted comment
Typing...
Sameeeee brooooo. We need to hang soon.

@Liamdunbar9: Sameeeee brooooo. We need to hang soon.
@mal: hmmmmmm
@loritalbot: what about me :(
@Bretttalbot replied to @Loritalbot: Sissyyyyy we'll go to McDonald's. I'll pay for your kids meal!😽
@Loritalbot replied to @Bretttalbot: Yay!💕
@Raekenleaves: mkay
—-
I get up and go back to bed. I look at Theo and look back at my phone. "Theo why did you comment on Brett's post." I ask.  "Why did you." He asks not as a question. "We're friends." I say grabbing a chip from my bag. "hmm." He says .

~3 hours later~

I get a call  from Scott and I answer tiredly as I wake up from a nap.
"Liam meet me at the clinic now." Scott says and hangs up. I get up and give Theo a kiss on the lips softly and I sneak out to the car.
When I get to the clinic the door says closed and I look at my phone and it's 3:30am. I rub my eyes and get the spare key for the clinic. I unlock the door and it's looks and sounds empty. I hear no heartbeats so I go to look and see if  he is in his car on the other side,but my car is the only one here. I go to Scott's contact and call him. Straight to voicemail . "Amazing!" I say to myself as I am calling Stiles now. Also straight to voicemail. I go to my car and look on insta again.
I have a dm a ignore for now. I get a text from Scott finally.

Dad the Alpha🐕

Dad the Alpha🐕:Change of plans. Get Theo and head over to my house.

Okay I'm on my way. :Me