Chapter 39📍

We are finally going back to school but I feel as if I can't face everybody based on what happened. Everyone loved Allison. She was always known as Lydia's best friend who always was smiling or telling people she could protect herself. We though she could but at the end of the day she would protect us over herself.
Theo and I walk into school. We were right people are starring as us.  I honestly don't even care anymore. I just want to get through this and move on with our life's. I feel as if she would want us to stop obsessing over her death. She would want us to be happy so we will try even if that means faking it for now. I want to check my phone since it's blowing up,but I'm not ready for what comes now. For now I stick it back in my pocket and take Theo's hand and we head to our lockers.
Now I  hear my phone ringing .
"I'm going to yeet this all away to Cora in Africa in a second." I say as Theo laughs at me taking my phone and answering it.
"Hello?" He says
"It's Scott, I think I'm ready to tell you what happened." He says weak.
"Okay were on our way." Theo said.
"Liam come on we need to see Scott." He said and I followed him out to the car.
X
These chapters are going to be a little longer besides this because I'm tired. We have like 21  chapters left until it's over. Whop whop for me. I'm excited to start another book. I'm hoping I'll finish this by may 18th and then I'll take a break till summer to get ideas and start something new. Fun fact I'm winging everything  okay bye.
-
Shae