Chapter 19📍

I get a call. I quickly look to see who it is. If anyone was watching I would look shocked to them but really I'm  not. It was Brett. I decline it without even having to think about it. he ruined my life, hurt me, broke me. But he calls again so annoyed me picked it up and answer with a "What!"

"Um, hi."

"Seriously hi, thats all you have, no apology."

"Can we meet?"

"No." I say with a straight face, even though he can't see it.

"Please Liam."

"Don't you understand, I don't want to see you, hear from you, or have anything to do with you."

"I understand completely Liam, I was acting crazy."

"You don't understand, you abused me mentally and physically Brett."

"If we meet you will never have to see me again, i'll leave town."

" Ok, at the nematon at 11."

"Ok."

I hang up, and now im going to have to lie to Theo. Great. I go down stairs to get a snack and there's Theo sitting at the dinning room table. I look at him only for a second not wanting to be obvious about me hiding something.

"So who were you on the phone with?" He asks

Oh shit he knows

"Um it was Mason."

He just nods. I swear it was kinda sarcastically.

"We were gonna go see a movie later since we haven't hanged in a while.

"Doesn't the cinema close at 10?" He asked

"Um I don't know actually, but we are going to do something."

"Well i'm going to get ready to go."

I walk over to him and place a small kiss on his lips. Then I go upstairs to get ready. I pick out a white t-shirt with a light blue washed jean jacket. I go back down stairs and Theo is lurking on the couch.
"You look awful nice to see Mason."
"This is usually what I wear anyways."
'When are you going to be back again?" Theo asked

"Um I think 11-ish."

"okay." He says frowning.

"Bye." I say and walkout.

I see Brett seating on the tree stump looking down at his hands. His dark hair brushed up and is also wearing a jean jacket. He look up when he see's me and he stands up.

"Say what you have to say."

"I'm so sorry Liam, I just didn't know how to be with someone...especially someone I loved bu--

"Don't." I say but I know he wasn't lying.

"You don't have to believe me, but it's true."

Never did I thought there would be a day where Brett Talbot actually admit he cares about someone other than himself.

"You know I'm with Theo and were very happy." I say
"Sit." He says
I go to sit next to him but a throb of pain hits me fast and I flinch. I grab my stomach and stand back up.
"Liam are you alright?"

"Yeah." I lie
I go to sit down again and I be very slow and gentle sitting.

"So you and Theo?" He says with no emotion

"Yup me and Theo."

"Is he good to you."

"He is amazing to me, and I love him." I say uneasy.

"I'm glad your happy Liam, after what I put you through you deserve it." He says sincerely.

"Well before I left I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry."

"Bye Liam." He smiles lightly and starts to walk away.

"Wait" I yell , not knowing why I stopped him.

He turns around shocked. Something told me to stop him and I didn't know what. I ran up to him and did the impossible. My lips ended up on his. They moved around fast. I ended up smashed on a tree as he kisses my neck and my lips. His pretty eyes looking at me in shock of what I did. His dark hair now a mess, but it some how made him look better.

"Liam, I'm sorr—

"Don't be." I say and deep down this should be a goodbye.
For the rest of night we just next to each other in silence and enjoy the company.
——
Theo: WHERE ARE YOU! ITS 2 AM!!!!!

Oh shit

"I'm sorry I have to go." He says

"Don't leave Brett." I say unsure of my feeling for him.

"Just don't leave." I say and walk away hoping he listens. I feel guilty and I know it's my fault he is leaving.

X
IM SO SORRY! I wanted to see what Brett and Liam seemed like. I honestly kinda ship them butttttt yeah. Don't kill me. Byeeee
-
Shaelan