Chapter 24📍

Theo's pov from last night

I run to my car and slam but hand against the steering wheel as hard as I can without breaking it. I yell and scream and punch the seat. I felt hot steamy tears run down my face. I didn't want them to stop. I stare through the window to the abyss of darkness down then road. I feel dumb again. I can't let the same thing happen though. It will show I'm weak, but the truth is I am. I can't live without Liam. I can't be happy without Liam. And most of all it feels like everything stops without him. Like I'm dying. So much pain, I can't handle it. It hurts like hell. I don't want to live without him.

I pull in to Liams house not noticing where I went. I quickly pulled out, and turned around. I have no where to go. I went down to the beach and parked my car and drifted asleep dreaming of when Liam and I went swimming together. Us gazing at each other, into each others souls. Mt hands touching his waist pulling him up. Looking down at his wet messy hair. The amazing drive back to his place. The ice cream and pop tarts. After all this he would rather choose Brett Talbot over me. The one who saved him from that monster in the first place. The one he has been in love with the in-tire time. I jump up realizing I was sweating terribly. It was morning. I check my phone to see its around 11:30 am. I scroll through insta noticing Brett posted. My heart ins-tally dropping. Brett was holding hands with some dude. Comments disabled. It was posted 1min ago. What are the chances. Only Liam has liked it so far.

x

Srry this is so short. I need sleep and this is a fliter so don't kill me sksksk

-

shae:)