Chapter 28📍

Scott enters my room begging me to get out of bed. Why should I get out of my comfortable bed when is nothing important to do? I honestly don't get it. My bed is all I care about, nothing else or at least that's what I convinced myself.
"Liam come on, you have school."

"Does it look like I care."

I dug my head deeper into my pillow trying to get every scent of Theo out. I just want to hold him and tell him everything but I'll never get a chance now. He left and I think for good.

"Your my responsibilitiy Liam, you have to go to school."

"And Theo was mine." I sighed

"Is this what this is about?" He asked confused.

"Just don't talk about it, okay." I said curling up into a ball.

"What happened Liam?"

"I don't want to talk about it okay!" I snapped.

"You still have to go to school, so get up you bum."

"Nooooooooooooooo."

I roll over hoping Scott would leave, but instead he comes over and sits on my bed. He sits me up and looks at me in the eyes.
"You won't be sad forever Liam."

"It feels heavy and like everything is closing around me, as if the world was out to get me."

"I know. Um-m when I thought Allison everything felt numb."

"But you didn't loose her Scott."

I turn over and try to drift asleep but I get interrupted by him pulling me of the bed.

"You son of a bitch." I say before hitting the ground.

"Nope your my bitch now get up beta." He said staring at me trying not to laugh.

I go to my bathroom and just look at myself. I brush my hair out and throw on a white sweatshirt and I leave my black sweatpants on, not caring what I look like. I get in my car and drive off to school. When I go to my locker I feel like I'm forgetting something. I was supposed to meet Theo at the bleachers. Apart of me want to go to see if he came back, but I know I would just end up disappointing myself even more. I don't want to think about howTheo and I broke up. Just maybe it's a break. Not actually done forever.

I turn around to head to class when I make eye contact with Brett in the hallway. I look down quickly and I hurry to class. I look back to see Brett still looking at me confused. Why is everyone so jiffy today. I swear everyone is looking at me. Weird.
X
Omg we hit 1k. Thank you so much. I love you so much babes. My trailer might be done Tonight or tomorrow. I have testing tomorrow and thurs so I might not post but I promise the trailer will be done.
Bye
-
Shae🖤