Chapter 6 📍

"Mom I'm back" I say.
"Hey sweetie, how was the ocean?" She asks with a warm smile.
"It was nice, and—I also brought a friend?"
"Okay, is he staying the night?"
"Yeah."
"Okay." She smiles again and comes back with blankets.
I went upstairs and got Theo some clothes like a white t-shirt and some black sweatpants and even a pair of boxers. "You can take a shower, and I can get the bed ready."
"ok."
I heard the shower turn on and I got a towel for him. "Hey Theo?"
"Yeah."
"You forgot a towel, can I come in?"
"oh,um,Okay?"
I put the towel on the little handle thing I honestly don't know what it is. I went back into my room and cleaned up my room a little. I made my bed somewhat. I went to turn on the Xbox, and got my controllers and sat back down on my side of the bed. I heard the door open and Theo stepped out with a white towel tied around his lower waist. I didn't realize I was starring and I snapped out quickly hoping he didn't notice. I continued to play Xbox while he changed, I tried to stay focused on the tv and not the naked guy next to me.
"I'm going to get in the shower now."
"ok."
"You can play the Xbox."
He smiled.
I brought a towel in and turned on the shower. I put it probably cold since my hot is normal peoples cold. The shower was on. I took my shirt off and it sent a little shiver down my spine. I un -buttoned my pants and slid them off. I stepped in the shower running my fingers through my hair as it got wet enough to put shampoo in. After I washed and rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I turned the shower off and stepped out cleaning my ears. I twisted the towel around my lower waste and stepped out. I felt Theo's eyes on me. It is making me very uncomfortable. I quickly grabbed my boxers. After he saw that he turned back to the tv. I slide my underwear on and some plaid jammy pants. I basically go shirtless every night. I realized we were going to have to share a bed. I sat next to him and grabbed the other controller. We kinda just sat there in silence for a while playing my Xbox until he broke the silence.
"Are you hungry?"
"Yeah, lets go to the kitchen."
He followed me down there and sat on a chair in the dinning room.
"What do you want?"I asked
"Anything is fine."
"K."
He probably hasn't eaten in days, he is very skinny and pale and has been homeless for I don't know how many days or weeks. I grabbed some pop tarts and ice cream. I brought it into the dinning room and his face light up.
"I love ice cream!" He shouted and grabbed the pint.
I laughed and watched him go to town on that ice cream.
"Wanna play Xbox more?"
He got up and looked at me giving a obvious answer. I followed him. He leaned and fell in the bed smiling.
I looked at him and smiled.
He got comfy into bed and I set the alarm for school in the morning. Just as I was going to turn the light off I heard my phone go off. My heart dropped knowing how it already was. Fuck. My phone was plugged in on Theo's side Since I didn't have a outlet over here. He grabbed my phone and gave it to me but I'm sure he saw the text. He looked at me worried. Shit—
Brett: I'm going to fucking kill you.
Liam: Babe, I'm going to bed.
Brett: Answer my call
Liam: Let my go to bed Brett.
Brett: ANSWER MY GOD DAMN CALLS.
Liam: Goodnight.

I felt my face get drained of blood and color and I caught Theo look at me with concern.
"It's fine."
I laid my head in the pillow, laying the opposite way of Theo.
I look at my clock and it is 3am. Shit. I turned around to Theo looking at me, looking tired.
"Go back to sleep" I said
"What's wrong, I heard you tossing and turning?"
"Nothing."
I don't want to cry. I'm not going to cry. TEARS GO AWAY. I looked at the celling waiting for my tears to dry up but instead more came. I felt a hand in my shoulder turning me around.
"Liam talk to me."
I look at him. "It's Brett."
"What happened with Brett?"
"Nothing really, he has always been the same."
"What do you mean?"
"The same angry Brett."
I chocked back some tears.
"I saw the text he sent you.."
"I know." I said trying not to sound mad.
He looked down at my hands. He grabbed them and rubbed his thumb over the swollen skin.
"Did he—"
"yeah."
"What!?"
"The other day he got so mad at me he lost control and lost it. I don't think I he meant to really but my hands left marks."
"Why hasn't it healed?"He asks with concern.
"I don't know honestly, I think his claws could of had wolfsbane on them. Probably not, I don't know."
He let go of my hands and looked at me. Right now I completely forgot the Theo that my friends and I knew. At the moment he was no longer the murdering sociopath we all thought we knew. But he was my friend. The boy who killed his pack for power. The boy who wanted to steal all his friends. The boy who killed his sister. The boy who wanted nothing to do with other people. The boy who wanted to kill Scott. The boy who needed no one. But now the boy who cared for someone else besides himself. He was lonely, and we all know what happens to a lone wolf.
X
AYE I FINALLY MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER! 🙃 I'm going to try to make one everyday or every other day since this is getting more views then my barchie au. Also I doubt any of you are wondering but my insta is @mysticxsalvator.e :)
YEE I HIT 1k WORDS
BYE😘