Chapter 30📍

I look up at Brett.
"Yeah I'm fine." I fake smile.
"Stop lying to me Liam."
"I can't talk to you Brett, okay. I want to be friends but I just can't, at least not now." I say.
"I don't understand Li?" He says turning his head.
"I'm confused ,ok." I say a little to loudly.
"Let me help you." He said softly.
"I don't need your help Brett."
"Ok." He says and walks away.

I roll my eyes and get dressed. When I head out on the field I see couch blowing his whistle already.
"Dunbar you late, suicide runs for 10."

"Bitch." I mumble

I start running. All I can think of is Theo. Us running down to the beach wind whooshing. Sand flying. We started to get breathless as we got closer to the ocean. Before I knew I was hyperventilating. Gasping for breath. But it never came. I fell to me knees. The team players ran up to me. Couch and Brett ran up to me. But everything was a blur. I looked around but couldn't see much. Everything started to turn black. I figure made its way towards me.
"Theo?" I asked and everyone turned black.
X
Filter again. This has gone down to #31 in thiam again. Noooooooo. Please vote and get back up. Also love y'all. I'm to tired to do a long chapter srry. I've been testing so I haven't been that active. So srry babes.
-
Shae💕