Chapter 44

He is laying on the couch peacefully sleeping. He began to toss and turn a couple minutes later. His eyes slowly opened and looked around. He groaned and turned over again. He tired to get comfortable again, but couldn't. He jumped up and headed for bathroom. I heard a nasty regurgitating sound. He sat on the stairs with his knees to his chest. Liam looked terrible. Dark purple circles under his eyes and a reek of alcohol. He looked up to me with a pitiful face. I sighed and got up to sit next to Liam. "I need help getting into the shower." He said. "K." I said rolling my eyes. I  put my arm around Liam and helped him to the bed. While I went to turn the shower  on.
   I came back to see him past out again. "His fault." I mumbled. I picked him up and sat him in the bathroom floor. He looked up at me sickly. I pulled his shirt off. His abs were still there so it makes it very hard to focus. I un-did his pants and pulled his belt off. He was left there in just underwear. I pulled him up and slide his underwear off. I opened the shower curtain and made him get in. He tired to pull me in and, but it took every amount of control it say no.
I fell asleep watching Netflix in the bed. I woke up and I see Liam just in a towel. His bulge bulging. Fuck I thought. He climbed onto the bed and layed next to me. His hand landed on my thigh. Running it down, but I hit it off. "What's your problem Theo!" He says. "My problem is you give me every reason not to trust you." He just looks at me. So I say more. "First of all you cheated on me and had sex, and then I started trusting you again, but then you go get drunk and almost overdose on wolfsbane, oh and not to mention you were with Brett." "I-i just couldn't handle the pain anymore." He said. "I don't want to cry anymore or-or be worried about what the pack things of me! They all think I'm crazy!" He said with tears going down his eyes. And he walks out of the room.