Chapter 8📍

I woke up in a bed forgetting where I was for a brief moment. I saw Scott and Theo asleep, but in chairs that looked very uncomfortable. I moved a little and the bed made a load noise. I'm hoping that didn't wake them up I thought. Scott stayed asleep but Theo jerked up fast.

"Hey." He said quietly so Scott wouldn't wake up.

"Hi." I smiled faintly, trying not to show the pain I was in.

I grabbed my chest fast as it throbbed in pain. Not being able to hide this. Theo got up to help me but before he could get over to me.
I said "I'm fine." And layed back down as the pain eased.
"How long have we been here?" I asked
"Like a couple hours, maybe 4 or 5."Theo said.
"Ok."
"Have they found anything yet?"
"Well I don't think they are going to find anything to be honest since technically your in perfect condition." He said
"Yeah." I said then coughed little.
"Hey." Said Scott
"Sorry I woke you."
"It's fine, and how are doing, do you feel any better?"
"Not really but I managed to control my breathing so the pain isn't as bad."
"Thats good I guess." Scott said

"I'm going to get some stuff to drink, do you guys want anything?" Theo asked.

"I'm good." Scott and I said

Theo left the room and Scott got closer to me.Oh no I thought. He is probably going to ask why Theo was with me and he probably caught to the stuff that Theo haven't told him.

"So why have you been hanging out the Theo?"

"Your acting like it's a crime Scott."

"Well I think it's weird for him to be acting nice."

"I don't, I got to know him a little more and he is still a person with emotions. I think you guys shouldn't judge him anymore."

"We can't trust him Liam."

"You guys can't, but I can."I say sternly.

"Liam I don't want you two to get close."

I just starred at the white wall.

"Do you understand me." He said more firmly.

"Scott I don't understand, you guys want to save everything and everyone except the one person the actually deserves it. Theo has no family left and he may be the reason that happened but he was a young kid who had no idea what he was getting himself into. He may have killed but doesn't mean he doesn't feel remorse. He may have tried to kill you Scott, but I think the real reason was he was jealous of what you had. You had a pack, family, girlfriend, people that cared about you. He really just wanted someone to look after him, care for him, love him. He shouldn't get blamed because of that Scott."

Theo stood at the entry way. His eyes watering, lips starting to tremble. Scott looked at him and looked at me. Theo quickly turned around and left.

"Get me out of here." I said with my teeth clenched.

Scott just looked and me with disbelief of what he heard me say and how Theo reacted.

"Get me out of here damnit!" I growled as my eyes flashed a gold, yellow.

I pulled the tubes out of my arm and went to get up. Scott ran over helped me into a wheel chair.

"Liam..." Scott said softly like he understood everything.

"No." I  said

"Ok, but be careful with him." He said softer then ever.

"Be careful with him." He said. Why would he say that. I don't understand why he is acting like Theo is fragile. Maybe it's just because he didn't want to fight with me anymore. I don't know, but I need to get back to my house. I need to fix things with Theo fast.

Scott drove me home in Stiles jeep. Earlier Scott said Lydia gave Stiles a ride home since Scott needed his car. Theo must of walked I thought. Thats a long way. When Scott pulled up to my driveway he came around and opened the car door. He quickly fixed my hair a little by running his finger through the top of my hair like I would with gel and he pulled my shirt down.

"I told your mom that you and Theo was at my house for this weekend."

"Ok."

"And Liam."

"Yeah."

"I know whats going on, you don't have to say anything." He said sweet

"Whats going on then?"

"Liam don't deny it, denying it isn't going to stop what your feeling."

"I don't know what I'm feeling to be honest." I said looking down at the scars on my hands.

"You know what you have to do." He said

He got in the car and drove away leaving me just standing in my driveway. I stood there for a while since I was thinking about what Scott said. I Don't know what I'm feeling I thought over and over. My phone vibrated in pocket and I pulled it out to check it. It was from instagram.

@Raekenleaves tagged you in a post

---------------

Hoped you liked this. I've been inactive SORRY! But I'm posting more tonight to makeup for missing my usual dates.

Also please comment any mistakes if you would like. It doesn't bother me.

Follow me on insta  @ mysticxsalvator.e I post thiam edits :)

Also this isn't edited if you haven't notices, I will do that later. (Working on that now)

-Shae