Chapter 46

When I'm driving my brain is telling me to check his house, but my heart knows exactly where he is. I don't want to face him. I don't understand what happens between us. Yeah I snapped but I had every reason too.
I pull up up to the place. I sit in my car for a little trying to figure out what I'm going to say to him. I want to be nice but I need him to understand what he is doing to me. I have no idea to put this nicely into words.
I finally just had enough of myself and I barged out of my car and walked to the river. I see Liam there with his feet in the water looking down as he splashed the water. I stare from a distance, trying to get his signals.  All I could get off of him was rage. Rage at himself. I couldn't just stand here watching my boyfriend destroy himself. I walked up to him and sat with my feet in the water. He noticed me but tried to ignore.
"Babe I'm sorry I snapped again. If your not okay you can talk to me." I say gently. I hear him start to tremble. I pull him into a side hug. He head on my shoulder and my shirt starting to get wet.
"I-I just w-want to feel good again." He cries as his lips curl into another round of crying.
"I want to stop being sad-d and have things how they were." Liam said. "I know you want Allison back and all but things will never be the same little wolf.." "I-I just feel alone." He says stumbling over his words. "I know how you feel Liam, remember when I tried.... tried to kill myself after I thought you were dead. You were all that I had and you were gone, but I'm here." I say stroking his face. "Let's go." I mention and grab his hand and lead him to the car.
His head is done but I move it up and kiss his lips. Salty from crying but still beautiful. I pull him into a hug and he hugs back. We decide to go get our graduationq gowns like Lydia has mentioned.
X
It's almost over :)
-shae