Chapter 26📍

Theo's pov

I wake up to see Liam's head laying on my stomach. His face has dark circles underneath his eyes. His legs curled up into a ball. And of course it wouldn't be Liam if his hair wasn't messed up badly. I stoke his head and I place a kiss on his forehead. I lay back down cuddling Liam warm body.

All day we just watched Netflix. Pretty little liars, vampire diaries, the originals, on my block. It was fun to spend time with my little wolf. We haven't really talked about him and Brett since that night, but I think I can get over it without a explanation. I hope I can since I don't think Liam is going to tell me anytime soon. I get up from the bed and pause Pretty little liars.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I ask

"I'm good, but maybe ice-cream." He says smiling like a child.

I smile and go get a tub of ice-cream and 2 spoons. I crawl back into bed and put the blankets over me. Liam quickly grabs the spoon and starts digging in. Some of it drips down his chin. I softy brush it off and lick my finger. I go to kiss him. He tastes like vanilla. I pull away. I put the ice-cream away and get back into bed snuggling with Liam. He's so cute. So soft. Like a cinnamon roll.

---

There was knock on the door. I groan not wanting to get up. I legit roll off the bed and dragging myself down the stairs. I open the door, but before I could say anything Allison storms in.

"Put a shirt on." She says.

"Damn your in a mood." I say rolling my eyes.

"Where is Liam?"

"Upstairs?" I say confused

"Okay." She says going upstairs.

I pull her arm.

"Is everything okay?"

"Umm."

"Allison tell me." I say sternly.

"I-well somethings wrong with someone. Thats all I should say."

"Why can't you tell me??"

"I can-I just don't know how to."

"Tell me who."

"Well it's Hayden."

"Why the hell would you help her." I snap.

"Thats why I was going to Liam."

"And you weren't going to tell me."

"Liam used to love her, I though it would be weird," She says confused.

"You interrupted our alone time." I say angry.

"Oh well, get your shit together and tell your boyfriend."

"Lets go." Liam say running down the stairs.

'Seriously Liam, she gave you crap why would you save her?"

"Your new to this. You save people no matter what they have done in the past." He said.

"Are you with us or not?" She said.

"Fine, but Liam if I see anything dangerous were out of there, got it."

He nods and we leave.

x

Welcome back Thiam. Hi I didn't post yesterday cuz I was lazy so yeah. My bad. IM actually running out of ideas. I need help. I feel like the story is just getting dragged on. I'm trying to make this interesting but it's harddddd. Plz vote. I need to get back up to #15 in Thiam. Also follow me cuz why not. Bye

-

Shae