Chapter 31📍

Theo's pov
  I roll over to shut up the stupid alarm going off. I drag myself out of bed to make some coffee. I'm always so tired, damnit. I sip my coffee as the tall boy walks down the stairs. I roll my eyes at him and I go to the stairs. He pulls my arm.

"Be pissed at me forever I don't care, but you better make things right with him."

"Oh shut it Brett, I'm only here for a couple days." I say.

I walk up the stairs and pull out a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. I get a sniff at the sweatshirt, it's Liam's.

"FUCK!" I yell hitting my hands on the bed.

"Try not to break anything asshole." Brett snaps walking away from the room."

"Bitch." I mumble.

"Heard that." He yells from another room

I grab my bag and I run down stairs. I drink my last bit of coffee and pick my keys up.

"You listen to me got it, I'm only letting you stay here if you make up with Liam. He has been so out of it. He won't eat lunch, he has been practically starving himself and with that he hyperventilated at practice." He said staring at me.

"What! Where is he."

"At home in bed."  He says taking a sip of his coffee slow.

"Did you take him there."

"No one else would."

"I don't trust you, or like you Brett."

"I know, but I tolerate you because Liam loves you." He says looking down.

"You care about him, don't you." I say confused.

"Yes I care about him, but that doesn't matter right now, because you need to go make him happy now." He says fake smiling.

"I don't think so Brett, I can't trust him."

"And that is my fault. When Liam was here and everything that happened was a mistake, he loves you Theo, not me." He says
"I got to go." I say.
---
Liam's pov
Here I am again not wanting to deal with the world anymore. Not wanting to go to school. I feel embarrassed about everything I do. People just look at me like I'm a monster again. I guess I am. I wish I could stay in bed forever. It's a way to hide from my problems, and people says you can't hide from your problems but honestly you can and it works. I don't feel like getting lectured by Scott to go to school so I roll out of bed slipping on a white adidas hoodie and black jeans. I go to my bathroom and just look at the mirror. What went from my nice keep together hair went to out grown hair that never looks brushed. Dark circles under my eyes. I grab a brush and try to brush my hair out, but I give up and grab my phone and bag and leave.

I walk in the school to see people starring at me at usual. I just act like everything is normal and go to my locker. I hide my face in there trying not to loose it. I won't, not today I tell myself. I grab my books and walk fast to class not making eye contact with anyone. I sit down and pull out my phone checking insta. I scroll through Theo's page. Nothing there. I go to mine and check my likes, and my pictures with Theo. I miss him so much. I just want to hold him again. Snuggle and watch the vampire diaries. I slip my phone back into my pocket and look up at the teacher.
——
Theo's pov
I cant believe I doing this. I'm so stupid. I walk into the school expecting people to look at me but there busy looking at someone else. Thank god and I rush to class. I have health first. Worst class for first great I sarcastically smiled while rolling my eyes. When I sit I hope my teachers say nothing about me being gone. I told the school I had the flu. Hope they don't think anything suspicious.

Man was the class torture. The next two classes went by faster than the first. Now it's lunch. This is where things are going to blow up. I walk into there and head to a table in the back. I'm sitting in the bench up on the wall and lean back and watch Netflix. I'm hungry but i don't feel like getting up. I want to cause the least amount of attention as possible, so if that means starving myself so be it. I stretch my legs and look up. Shit. I accidentally just made eye contact with Liam. We looked at eachother and I looked down first acting like everything was fine. But it wasn't. I'm dying to kiss him and run my fingers through his hair. But I'm supposed to be mad at him so I can't. I continue to watch Netflix. I get interrupted now by Brett sitting down next to me.
"Hey Theo." He said pretending to be nice.

"You don't want Liam to see you over here so go." I say.

"Well your going to have to talk to him one day, so better now than later."

"It isn't that easy Brett, you don't understand." I say annoyed.

"You left Liam because of trust but you want to screw Jim but your supposed to be mad? Did I get it right?" He says while smiling.

"Um ho-

"Bitch please I could smell that on you form a mile away." He says laughing.

"Creep."

"Hey not my fault, it's Liam's he has a way of turning people on."

"Sure does."

" Ok well bye." He says before leaving the bench.
X
Hope this is way longer than my last 4 chapters. I'm taking a break from editing so I haven't decided if I need to take a break from here. My mental health is important, but ily guys so idkkkk. Anyways plz vote we're getting close to #15 in thiam again. Bye babes :)
-
Shaelan