Chapter 36📍

Theo's pov
I look around to see where Liam is. I see no one else is awake so I sneak up the stairs to look from him. I check the bathroom then I peak into Scott's room. I see a little body with there knees to there chest. His hair messed up or else that wouldn't be Liam. I admire his cute looks for a while before I go to sit down in Scott's chair in his room so I can wait till Liam wakes up.
I almost fall asleep waiting for him. All a sudden he jolts up looking confused then sad. His chemo-signals are all over the place from what I can tell.
"What's wrong little wolf?" I say.
"I-I- saw Alli..." He says teary eyed.
"You saw who? I say surprised.
"Allison, she came in a dream." He said half smiling and crying.
I don't say anything but instead I go to snuggle with my cute depressed boyfriend.
I guess we are back together.
———
  Everyone is up down stairs and they all act so dead inside I think. Even Theo really hasn't talked to me since I told him about Allison. Theo told the rest of them. This is so awkward I thought. I get Theo's arm and his keys and I pull us out the door.
"Why are we leaving?" Theo says.
" I don't feel like being sad anymore Theo and I'm definitely not going to let us sit around and mope when we could be avenging her." I say
"People are grieving Liam, let them." He says pulling his arm away and taking the keys. I just stand there waiting for him to start the car. I get in and out song comes on. Friends.
I smile and look at him. He smiles back as he taps the wheel.