Chapter 21📍

"Theo I'm fine just leave me alone." I say rolling my eyes annoyed.

"You just threw up and werewolf's don't get sick." He said obviously concerned.
"Don't tell the pack please. They get very clingy when they think something is wrong."
"They care about you, just like me."
"Please can you just leave me alone." I say almost begging.
"Why have you been acting like this since last night?"
"Acting like what?" I say lying, knowing exactly what is going on.
"You are such a liar." He hisses.
"What am I lying about!" I snap.
"You weren't with Mason last night."
"How would you know that, you were't there?" I say.
"I called him since you were acting shady as hell." He yelled.
"Drop it I just want to sleep if that isn't obvious."
Theos pov

He is such a liar. Does he think that I don't know he wasn't with Mason. He practically lies every time he says something now. I don't know what has gotten into him. Should I just confront him and ask who he was with? I don't need him getting more pissed at , and me interrogating him won't help him being sick.That legit makes no sense. We can't get sick unless we are poisoned, but I thought we took care of that. I walk out of his room and go down stairs. I just walk back and worth for about a hour.

"CAN YOU NOT PACE, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Liam yells.
"CAN YOU NOT LIE AND MAYBE I WON'T PACE!" I yelled back.

I walk back up the stairs and stomp into his room. I'm so going to regret this I thought. Welp, nothing I can do now.

"Who were you with last night?" I say a little too loudly.
'Why do you care Theo, you aren't supposed to care about anyone than your self remember?" He said selfishly.
"Fine, be that way but just a reminder I could've left before and I didn't." And I run down the stairs and grab my bag and leave. I have no idea where I'm going to go.

----

I don't know what is going on with me. Im so confused about Brett, but at the same time I love Theo more then anyone. I get up and I put a white sweatshirt and get my phone and car keys and leave. I keep driving until I stop knowing where I just drove. What the hell am I doing, but I continue to be a stupid bitch. I knock on the door waiting tapping my foot on the ground. Brett opens the door surprised.

"Um hey." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

He opens the door for me to come in. I walk in looking around. I guess I forgot how nice it was here.

"So I didn't think you were going to reach out because of what happened." He said looking at his hands.

My eyes started watering up and before I knew it they were pouring down my face. Brett came over.

"Hey, what happened?"He said softly hugging me.

I didn't reply but I buried my face in the soft hoodie. I want to tell him everything but I knew I couldn't. He would break if he knew he accidentally poisoned me.

"Liam you're bleeding." He said

I looked down and say the blood dripping on my white sweatshirt. I quickly touched my nose and blood was drenched on my finger and I looked up at him. [Lets just keep in mind the height difference.] I ran to the bathroom and go tons of toilet paper and stuck and I put it on my nose. Brett ran in after me.

"Liam, whats going on?" He asked looking a little teary.
"I don't know to be honest."
"We aren't supposed to get sick." He asked confused as he started to try to hide his trembling voice.

"Well I definitely think there is something wrong." I say.
"What has happened so far?"
"I basically puked my guts when I got home, and Theo wasn't to trilled about that."
"ok." He said confused.

He walked over to get more toilet paper. He took the bunch of them off and gently pressed the new Buch of them on my nose. I felt his hand accident brush against my fcae, and it sent chills down my body. I was so tempted to kiss him for some reason, and I knew I shouldn't be tempted. But before I could do anything he gently rubbed his thumb across my face slowly going in for a kiss. I took a step back.

"I'm still bleeding though and uh— I can't I'm with t-
"I don't care." He cuts me off.

He walked back up towards me and pressed his lips against mine. His lips even soft but not softer than Theo's. They felt so warm. His lips slowly moved and I felt pain rush through me because I knew it was wrong but yet why was I still doing this? I don't want to be.
I pulled back and Brett whispered my ear--

"We can stop if you want." He said softly.

I look up at his pretty dark brown hair and I can't not feel like this isn't wrong but my heart is telling me to keep on, and to go find theo.

I pressed my lips back against his moving faster than before. He pulls me up making sure I don't fall on him. He starts walking backwards to the couch and he gently laid me down as he started kissing my neck. He started getting rougher as he kissed my neck. He pulled my shirt and his off and started to make his way kissing my chest now. I know this is wrong but I can't help it I thought. I moved his head up to look at me with my hands and I saw the blood dried on his lips from my nose.His hand started to rub up my thigh and took his hand and lead him upstairs to his own room. I quickly looked around and saw my present I got him when we were  still around.

---

Theo's pov

I can't help but follow Liam. He won't tell me where he going so it leaves me no choice but to follow him. His car parked in the driveway and I watched from down the street. The door opened but I couldn't see who was opening the door. So when he got inside I went around the house to the big wall of windows which was the persons living room. Everything looked so expensive. I saw Liam walk into the living room talking to someone, it was Brett. I watched as Liams nose started bleeding and how Brett helped him. I saw Brett lean in and his lips ended up on Liams. I wanted to scream so loud. They made their way to his couch and things got more heated, but then Liam ended up taking Brett upstairs. I left getting into my car and driving away.

x

Do you guys like briam? I could start a fanfic for those few lol. I honestly ship them thats why Liam is cheating on Theo with Brett. Whoopsies. Theo found out. OPPS. You have to admit there really cute together if you get over what happened in the beginning. Ik this is supposed to be Thiam and it will get back to that soon but for now Briam it is ;)

ok bye babes

-

Shae