Chapter 37

Scott's pov
Liam and Theo run out of the house looking pissed. They honestly don't have a good reason, but everyone is on edge and we're all about to snap. When we do everything will turn to hell. I'm so tired, and I feel like I can never get enough sleep. I just want to be relaxed for once. I just feel so guilty and I know I can never take back what happened. She told me it was alright, but I betrayed her in a way. I don't know how to honor her now. Would she want me to go for it? I think she would, but  now isn't the time for it.
Lydia's pov
I look at my phone waiting for a text that will never come. I pick my phone up and dial Ali's number.
"Hey you reached Allison. You missed me but I'm probably hanging with Lydia or I just don't want to answer." Allison says and giggles and the phone beeps.
I don't know how much longer my heart can take this. Stiles is being distant and everyone is too worried about their selves, they can't even notice what's going on.
Malia' pov
I continue to sit on Scott's couch. I though I wouldn't have to deal with pain like this again. I was obviously wrong. I feel like punching someone's face off. So I decide to go outside and run free. I tell Scott to bring me clothes at the usual place and I leave.
Stiles pov
  I just want to be with h-she but I can't. I don't know what to think anymore. I've been with Scott since the beginning and I watched him fall in love and out many times but she. She was different. She made him a type of happy I could never do. I want to comfort him but I don't want to ruin his whole depression thing. I get my phone and dial Scott's number. Straight to voicemail. I leave a message and hang up.
"Scott please answer me. I'm worried about you. You won't let me see you. I need to know how your doing."
Kira's pov
Everyone is so sad. I do feel sad, but I just met her. I wish I could've got to know her better. She was a fighter and I want to be like her. She was brave and outgoing and she was beautiful and deserved better than what she got. I hope she is in peace now.
Scott's pov
I get a text and I'm shocked to see how it's from. It's issac.
Issac: I'm coming to town.
Me: K
Issac: why didn't you tell me Scott I thought we understood each other better.
Me: We did but I didn't want to tell you yet.
Issac: I'm hurting too you know.
Me: I know, bye
X
I may not be that active. I have 30 days of school left which is exciting, but that means finals. Booooo. My grandparents are coming in tomorrow so idk if I'm going to have time. I also have a concert and a cedar point trip along with math state testing for the next 2 weeks. But they good news is it's almost summer. Also I'm going to be on vacation for like 4 weeks the day after school ends. I'm a busy girl okay. I'll try to figure out a way to update but just Incase don't think I died.