Chapter 48

Prologue
It started with a  low growl. A growl that had shaken the whole house. Then as we know another war had started. Started one week before our high school graduation.

"No!" I scream as I'm falling with Scott's arms grasping my waist. "No.." I cried. "Liam! Liam look at me." Scott says. I stare off refusing what he says, but he grabs my face forcefully. "We will fix this."

13 hours earlier
Scott threw his hand out as claws came out. His eyes bright red and fangs sharp. He looked furious. "You will pay for what you did to him!" Scott growled. "Don't you mean me?" Void said smiling and throwing his arms out. Scott growled again. "Come get meee!" Void said spinning around. I got my claws out and looked and Theo. Be careful I mouthed to the chimera. He half smiled and ran of to help Scott.
I don't feel like waiting for Scott's permission. He is not doing well as it is so I go up to help them. At this point Allison would be helpful right now I thought. I focus my rage and sadness on Void. I run up to the nogitsune ripping flesh with my claws. Scott is screaming to stop, but I can't. Blood everywhere and void on the floor dead. I walk back defeated  looking past them and walk away.
X
Well I'm finishing this up so yeah
-
Shae