"It would have been fine by me, to sleep on your luxurious couch," I say truthfully.

"Don't be silly, we've got a spare bedroom that's hardly ever been used, so you might as well sleep in here tonight." He says waving me off.

"At least let me set up the bed, it's the least I can do," I say grabbing the blankets out of his hands. I start setting up the blankets for the double bed which is more then needed for me to sleep in.

"Okay, if you must." he chuckles, stepping back.

He clears his throat, "You know you must be one special girl, for Beau to bring here." he says and I try to stay calm. He really doesn't realize wer'e not together does he?

"Wer'e actually not that close, um Vincenzo.. look were not -"

"I know it's okay" he interrupts, smirking. So that's where Beau gets his smirk from.

If he knows, then why does he keep thinking that we're together, this is so confusing.

"I know your not up to that stage yet, but I can tell you're very close, by the way Beau looks at you." My cheeks fail on me and instantly heat up.

"Stage?" I murmur confused.

"You know sex, I understand love and the desires but I would advise you and Beau to wait until marriage. I can trust you with that, but I'm not so sure about Beau. Being a man myself, I can understand why he wouldn't want to wait.But please consider it and if you do, at least use protection, I'm sure you don't want mini Beau's to have to take care of, at least not yet at this age." Vincenzo says and I am completely caught of guard, it has already gotten awkward and to make matters worse I choke on my own saliva.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" I choke out at his worried expression.

"Yeah um, we're definitely not, uh.... at that stage yet and we won't be anytime soon." I hate lying, but technically I didn't. I just avoided the truth. Since we aren't at that stage right now, since were not even together and won't be having sex ever again.

Beau can be the one to tell his nonno that we're not together, because it's just gotten awkward now and I don't know what to say now.

"That's great to hear! I'm glad I got that awkward conversation over with! I'm going to go downstairs and see how everyone else is. If you need anything else just let me know." Vincenzo says smiling, I smile back and thank him.

Within moments he has left the room and I let out a shaky breath. That was awkward and I really hope I don't have to endure in another conversation like that again. I grab the last blanket which goes ontop of the bed and I reach over to tuck the ends of the blanket in, even though I'm going to be sleeping in the bed soon.

Without realizing someone had walked in, I hear footsteps coming towards me. Before I can even react, hands are suddenly placed on my waist and I scream in shock.

_________________________________________

The night consisted of Emma dancing and Fiona waiting, Emma would try to persuade Fiona and even force her to dance as best as she could but Fiona wouldn't budge.

Fiona stands with an unamused expression, watching as Emma dances to multiple songs. If only I had the confidence like Emma, but she doesn't understand that I wouldn't know what to do. I have no idea how to dance but she makes it seem to easy, so tempting but no I can't.

Emma runs over to Fiona, her once hair out, now tied up loosely because of all the sweat dripping down her body.

"You really got into it, whoa your sweating like a pig." Fiona laughs in amusement.