Chapter 18

Day 4 Part 1 - "Peace"

"Y/N."

I stirred in my sleep, trying to swat away whatever was poking my arm.

"Y/N, wake up," a very familiar, velvety voice exclaimed and my body was being shaken by a soft hand now. "You need to get up now or you'll be late for work!"

I groaned and rolled away from the source of the very attractive but annoying voice, wanting to continue sleeping. I'm not freaking ready for the world, just roll without me, gosh...

A sigh sounded from beside me and my eyes flew open when the voice said, "I made breakfast."

I sat up and finally woke up, scratching my head and squinting my eyes at the person beside me. The weird thing was, I first thought 'Oh, it's Y/N' when I saw myself gawking at me.

"Jungkook?" Why was I questioning that...

He quickly turned away, covering his eyes. "Why did you throw away your shirt, oh my gosh."

"Huh?" I looked down at my body and my eyes bulged out when I saw the bare skin of a very buff chest.

Squeaking out in shock, I quickly tried to cover my chest with my hands before frantically searching for the black shirt that was discarded while I was sleeping. It was on the nightstand just beside me and I immediately took it before throwing it over myself.

I cleared my throat. "This is on you and your habit of undressing while sleeping. Don't blame me."

"Right." He shifted his weight from one leg to the other, still looking away. "Come out to the dining room and eat your breakfast."

He walked out and I ruffled my hair while yawning before following him.

A small smile played on my lips when the pleasing sight of omelette rices came into view. I practically ran to the table to sit down and dived into the meal straight away, chomping down the food before he could even sit down in front of me.

"Thank you, Kookie," I sang with a huge smile and a mouth full of food. "It's delicious."

He laughed heartily. "Eat well, Y/N. Being in my gluttonous body must be hard."

At least he knows himself.

I nodded and we ate our breakfast in silence until he said, "So, I guess we should bring up that dreadful topic from last night, huh..." making me choke momentarily.

After drinking some water, I cleared my throat and faced him with a fearful expression, my heart beating rapidly. "You heard about it last night?"

He nodded while looking down at his plate and my breath got stuck in my throat.

"I was about to walk out of my room when your phone rang... You're a light sleeper." He chuckled a little, trying to ease the tension. "Your aunt sent me a message, too. She explained the thing with the necklaces and that we should... learn to love each other again."

I shut my eyes, feeling beyond embarrassed. I wanted to throw myself out of the window. I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself, erase myself from the face of this earth.

Tomorrow | JK (Book 2) [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara