Chapter 32 - Epilogue

The day you gave me the last 'blessed' jewelry

"Namjoon is the cutest ever."

I giggled as Jina showed me pictures of their date at the beach and talked about how adorable and loving Namjoon was as a boyfriend. The two were going strong and I was really happy for them.

"And Jungkook and you? How long has it been since you two started dating?"

I sipped from my strawberry milkshake before saying, "Five or six months? Not that long."

"Wow... And yet, you two act like you're married," she giggled.

Jungkook and I had been inseparable since we broke the curse again, and I had been living with him in his apartment as we agreed.

We had been laying low for a while since I wanted to keep our relationship secret for his sake, and we would only see each other at home after work and sometimes during the weekends when he had free time. He would always apologize for spending so little time with me, but honestly, I wasn't really upset with him. I had work, too, so it wasn't only him who's busy.

He always showered me with kisses and cuddled with me after coming home. The bond we shared had only grown stronger over time. He was my support for working and living, and I was his.

I was living happily.

My phone suddenly rang and I took it out of my jeans to see Jungkook calling me.

"Speak of the devil," Jina chuckled, slumping back in her chair.

He said he would be late today, why was he calling me now?

I took the call anyway. "Yes?"

"Where are you, love? Are you out?"

"Yeah, Jina and I are just chatting in a cafe. Why?"

"Oohh," he exclaimed as if he realized something. I could hear the boys chattering behind him and he hissed at them to be quiet before turning to me. "I just wanted to let you listen to a new song that I composed. Can you come to the studio?"

A song that he composed?

"Oh my gosh, really? Okay, I'm coming," I chimed before glancing at the girl before me. "Can I bring Jina along?"

"Well, you can come together and Jina can meet up with Namjoon hyung."

"Okay, bye."

After I ended the call, Jina asked, "What? What?"

"Kookie composed a new song and wanted me to listen. Want to go together? He said Namjoon is there and you two can meet up."

"Sure." We both stood up and walked out of the cafe, heading to the studio.

"A new song, eh?" She drawled and I noticed the little smirk she had as she said that.

"What?"

"That's cute, don't you think so?" She turned to give me a grin. "What if the song's about you?"