Chapter 31

Day 11 Part 2 - "I hope you find happiness"

I flinched when my own phone ringtone blared from the bedroom, breaking my trance, and I dashed into the room to see who was calling me.

"Aunt?"

What is she trying to talk with Jungkook? Or does she already think that we switched back?

Taking it, I drawled, "Yes?"

A little chuckle sounded from the other line and she sang, "So when's the wedding?"

"What the..."

"You two finally accepted each other, right? I called your phone to make sure and I was right! You're switched back!"

My brows knotted in deep confusion. "How do you know that? We might have used the charm bracelets...?"

"Oh, silly dear," she guffawed. "Those bracelets aren't magical at all!"

I choked on my spit. "What?!"

"They're hoax! Just a little push for you two to come in terms with your feelings. And it worked!" She hurrayed through the line. "Now when's the wedding?!"

Oh my freaking gosh... She played me again!

"Aunt, you...!" I clenched the phone tighter as hard as my jaw tightening in irritation. "You're so...!"

"Genius? Amazing? Lovely lovely?" She giggled.

"Unbelievable," I huffed out before giving in to her laugh, chuckling myself. "But yeah, those, too."

"I know, dear. Well then, now that your problem is solved, I'm going on my vacation again, so I might not be reachable for a few months. Don't call me unless it's a news about your marriage, okay?"

This woman...

"Okay, aunt," I cackled. "Take care."

After hanging up, I took a deep breath and walked over to my wardrobe to change into my office wear.

💫💫💫

"Morning!"

Jina waved at me as she skipped over to my desk with a very happy expression like she was about to burst any second.

"Morning, Jina. Someone looks real cheerful...?" I smirked a little.

"Okay, so, this morning, I woke up feeling like shit because it's fucking Monday, right?" I breathed out a laugh, nodding my head. "But then! When I checked my phone for notifications, my eyes almost popped out when I found a message from- who do you think?!"

My eyes darted around the room, trying to think of a name. "Uhh..."

"Kim freaking Namjoon!" She slammed my desk repeatedly and bounced around, screaming quietly.

I was utterly surprised. I never thought that he would actually consider my request. "Oh my..."

"And I just-" She covered her face with her hands after crouching down, trying so hard to contain her excitement and over the top emotions, almost breaking down. "I can die happily now..."